Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2014 Fiesta St Recall Cylinder Head Cracking

Today I received a recall notice for my fiesta it was for the cylinder head cracking. Did anyone else receive this notice? I called my dealer where I got the car(I do all my own work to the car) they said it will be two weeks before they got the parts from Ford and will call me back when they receive them. Does anyone know what parts they are going to replace?

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
Today I received a recall notice for my fiesta it was for the cylinder head cracking. Did anyone else receive this notice? I called my dealer where I got the car(I do all my own work to the car) they said it will be two weeks before they got the parts from Ford and will call me back when they receive them. Does anyone know what parts they are going to replace?
There's a thread about this, it's a large recall-
http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/13161-Ford-recalls-440k-vehicles-due-to-fire-risk

Izzy

I have a 2014 and have not received notice of this...Thanks for the heads up!

neeqness

1000 Post Club
I have a 2014 and have not received notice of this...Thanks for the heads up!
Supposedly, you don't take it in unless you received a notice or if you believe for some reason one may have been sent to you but was unable to reach you.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Truth in Ruin

1000 Post Club
Even though my FiST is a 2016 with a redesigned head, I still want "enhancements to the engine cooling system" at no charge. I'll just tell them: I don't feel safe. Who knows, it might actually work in this era.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Even though my FiST is a 2016 with a redesigned head, I still want "enhancements to the engine cooling system" at no charge. I'll just tell them: I don't feel safe. Who knows, it might actually work in this era.
It's definitely a possibility.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Izzy

I actually received notice that very same day stating they would contact me at a later date to schedule...lol

Izzy

So I have a blown head gasket...anyone know if the 2016 cylinder head is a direct fit?