Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Spotted

white ST at st jean sur richelieux and a black ST at richelieu in front of the IGA

Let see if sombody will respond and say "yeah that was me"

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Spotted 2 this morning, that's right TWO! One blue parked in a lumber yard near Keele and Major Mackenzie and a red one parked near the police station (I bet it is a cop/recruit as they use the parking lot) at Credit Stone and Rutherford.

Just saw an Alberta FiST (I think MO, might have been RR) in Prince George, BC! Had a 3-letter vanity plate. Sorry I didn't stick around to cruise. Safe travels!

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Spotted. Black FiST or FoST in Uxbridge. Nicely done up. I believe they tried to get my attention but i had just turned and wizzed by.

Spotted on Saturday (so 21st June) a Green Envy heading west on the QEW. Got off @ Brant St, I wasn't driving my FiST at the time.

A spotted I'd rather not see this am; Eastbound hwy 401 Tux black ST wreaked on a flatbed. Still had plates on, looked to be a total loss. Looked like an off road excursion.

Hope everyone is okay!

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Spotted a black one leaving the local Ford dealership as I drove it to get oil filter. A wave and a thumbs up!

Spotted white Fiesta ST in the parking lot of Seanachie Pub! Wonder who that could be [rofl]

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Is the owner of a black FiST that I made slam on the brakes when I flashed hello south of Fowlers Corner here ? maybe [MENTION=40]lessard.dcj[/MENTION] I'm sorry just saying hi on my way from Syracuse.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Spotted a black FiST yesterday intersection of Rutherford and Melville turning East onto Rutherford @7:15am.

Spotted an Molten Orange one this morning on Keele heading south from Kirby @7 am.

Had to play catch up with both as I was on a conference call and only spotted them after they passed.

Anyone here?