Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Federal RS-R on OEM Wheel, Anyone ?

Hey guys. Replaced the oem wheels with Michelin all seasons. Pretty disappointing grip on the canyons.
I was looking into federal racing tires. Anyone run these on the oem wheel? I don't really want to replace the wheel. I like the look of it. And I tried the search engine but many guys run these on 16" rims
Thanks.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
I am running Federal RS-R 215/40R17 and love them. Better grip than the stock. Several threads on this topic on the forum as well.

OP
T
Thread Starter #3
I might just end up getting these. Do you experience any rubbing ?
I'm running bilstein b14 which are a blast. I have them at their highest setting which is very slightly lower than stock.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
I might just end up getting these. Do you experience any rubbing ?
I'm running bilstein b14 which are a blast. I have them at their highest setting which is very slightly lower than stock.
No rubbing on stock height. If there would be rubbing it would be in the rear wheel well where the bumper meets the body. Had some rubbing there under full compression when running 215/45R17. The Federal @ 215/40R17 and only a bit larger than stock a. You should be fine. Beside the rubbing would be near full compression which should be the same stop regardless of height uncompressed.