Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

COBB AP Mounts, lets see them

rexdriver85

There are universal little slots on all of these types of mounts. The COBB AP holder has these slots on the back, so you can use pretty much any universal mount you want. [emoji106]

I had that sidewindow/gooseneck/suction setup before. It is solid and will stay in place, but it's susceptible to the car's vibration making the AP a tad hard to read at times. I do have a Cobb RMM so your experience may vary.

J2FoRS

I too have the RMM
Good point. I guess for $1.97 I'll try it lol. Maybe a shorter arm length or a non bendy one.

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
Man, I guess I'm a cheap bastid... nothing but some velcro strips which are holding my AP holder. lol. Works great and has never come off. [screwy]

Attachments

some great ideas here.
just ordered mine today, so i will have to see where i want to mount it

I ordered the ap thru modbargains. I have a couple suction cup mounts already but I like that seat bolt mount a couple posts up

^^
i just did that set up.
it shakes some, but maybe thats just cuz of my boomba RMM

location wise, i have it just a tad lower (to try and reduce the vibration/shake)

seems like a good spot.
i ran the cord over the airbag and then looped the excess around my hand and then ziptied it so it wouldn't unravel. then pushed that bundled excess kinda under the ac vent.
i literally did this not even 5 minutes ago.
keeps it all out of the way and looks tidy

image.jpg image.jpg

The wire is fished thru the dash and comes out a hole I drilled in the pocket ahead of the shifter.

caliboy15

How's that holding up for you? Any problems? That's the set up I was going to go with. And what do you do with all the extra cord??
I have no problems with it, I ran the cord and hide the extra cord under the steering wheel column cover