Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

COBB AP Mounts, lets see them

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
From the listing it looks to be the ribbed 4 pin. It would be the same as what iso100 is using on page 4. It's pretty much the same thing.
That matches the one though on the right of your photo which is the one you though, correct? Looks like the same packaging

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Did what some others had done and picked up the universal mount by Motor Trend for $15 at Advanced Auto Parts. Mine was a little different as it had a smooth goose neck and a single plastic tab. It fit the Cobb mount without modification and attaches to the little side window like the others do.

Thanks for this. Liked it so much I bought another for my phone :)

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Where did you buy yours from? Can you link it?

I just bought this one from Ebay but realized it isn't the same one.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/321872143977?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

You think the Ebay one will still work?
The price was decent $12.99
http://m.advanceautoparts.com/mt/sh...unt-mt-mwin/11000034-P?searchTerm=motor+trend

Not sure if the one you bought from ebay would work sorry.

SFP

In my search for a nicer mount I came across this one! Scosche Magic Mount.

It mounts nicely with a large 3m tape base is adjustable the face has rubber coating and the best part is its magnetic! No cradle needed since it matches up to the internal piece in the AP already.

It also has a cable holder :)

SFP

Nothing added on the back it just uses the already in place magnetic plate inside the AP from the factory.

SFP

3M is great I took a hair dryer and heated it up really good prior to placing it. The cord holder is a molded in clip that just wraps around the cord and holds it to the rear of the mount pad.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club

SFP

Thanks man. I'm definitely going to look into that.

I had the 3m mount that came with the Accessport but the heat melted the 3m and it fell off the center console location twice. So hopefully this one is better.
Prep the area with alcohol prior to placing it and use a hair dryer to heat the 3m tape glue up. Don't add any weight to it for a little bit while it cools and sets up and keep a bit of pressure inward on it while cooling.