Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

3 Chimes Everytime I open any door? Just started doing it

Okay yesterday I got my car serviced and they have no idea what it means when I explained it to them I called 3 Ford shops and no one knows. When I open any door even the hatch the car chimes 3 times it only does it once you wait 5 minutes and walk away. I tried leaving the keys in the car to see if it would still do it and it still chimes 3 times. Now even when I start the car it chimes 4 times but I never payed attention to it before. I'm completely clueless and it's annoying Everytime I open a door it does it. ???

So I felt like there was a thread on here for this but I personally had it happen and it goes on and off again. I honestly have no idea what the issue is. I put my key fob in the little cubby in front of the shift knob and it seemed to work? I honestly have no idea, maybe the battery in the fob dying?