Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

'14 PB Fist from Missouri.

Hello,

My name is Joel, I live in the St. Louis, MO area, and I bought a 2014 Performance Blue Fiesta ST in late December '14 with 4,000 miles on it. It's my daily driver, but I also have a Cummins or a Fox body to drive. I dig small cars and this one is quick, so it's a win. This pic is right after I bought it. It's currently sporting MO road salt and brake dust. I've added a Cobb AP, Injen intake, DC universal muffler, Boomba pcv check valve, and 205/45/17 Cooper Zeon RS3-A tires. There's some good info on this forum and I'm looking forward to reading through it all. Thanks!

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard!

Thanks everybody!

I noticed you have an Injen cat-back. I like the sound, but I'm not ready to pull the trigger yet. It's on my short list between MBRP, Injen, 2JR, and FSWERKS.
I'm super happy with the Injen exhaust I also considered the MBRP both are 304 stainless steel but went with Injen because it bolts together where the MBRP slides into itself and I believe that over time it will be more likely to rattle.

Welcome Joel! Nice choice on the color although a few of us on here are partial to Perf Blue haha

15' Perf Blue here =)