Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

14’ Tuxedo Black | TURDBO BUILD

OP
xxiaze

xxiaze

Thread Starter #221
Sorry, xxiaze, back to normal scheduled programming. Definitely keen to see your body kit!!
To be honest I’m terrified of fitting it, no going back! Chop it up and hope for the best. I’m curious how much trimming and fitting of the kit will be needed.

wetwea33

Tbh I have heard quite a few issues with both puma and mountune lately. I think I will go with a PWNALL block or an Adam block... but, you’re certainly right about the crank. I totally agree!
I would also stay very far away from pnwall shit as well. Have Adam build you a motor.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

OP
xxiaze

xxiaze

Thread Starter #227
Winter prep! I didn’t think I could get both of these cars in here but put a lot of stuff in the attic and basement crawl space. I’m leaving this parked all winter and am terrified the wife will run into it parking lol... we shall see. Also final debating on Peron vs Stratified auxiliary fuel 4port - going to be pulling the trigger tomorrow... any further suggestions from anyone?

9AD87719-F2AC-4836-9AFF-A5DB86FB72F3.jpeg

Dpro

6000 Post Club
A solid wash and wax does wonders! My front bumper is soooo beat though, it looks like it’s been rallied for its existence. Need to get into paint correction, but would prefer to just wrap it and walk away though. Will need to make final choices for body kit color matching. Anyways, just a picture of the car NOT in my gravel driveway lol. Cars are like children, sometimes only parents love the way they look 🥰

View attachment 34244
I see Purple in that front end and its kinda cool looking.

OP
xxiaze

xxiaze

Thread Starter #230
I see Purple in that front end and its kinda cool looking.

Oh 😂 that purple is definitely just a reflection of some LEDs hanging in the garage. Derp, didn’t realize you can’t even see the crash bar. The purple spot does look kinda cool though ha.

OP
xxiaze

xxiaze

Thread Starter #232
I should be able to cut out my resonator and fit this delete pipe and clamp it on, correct? My exhaust is stainless so it needs to be TIG welded for a proper flanged removal, which would require me going to a shop. Not really looking to spend 100$+ for a resonator delete. I want to remove 1 of the 2 resonators from my injen exhaust... it will be the resonator closest to the down pipe.

869C656E-0B86-4CBC-9020-217734490B9A.png

I so wish that I had a garage to work in!! [:(]

That shaved rear valance 'grille' looks really good, and it might even help keep it cleaner, since the 'cells' are now not closed, and will not hold onto the dust, pollen, road grime, and water as readily. [thumb]
Same here, I just swapped my engine and transmission in my townhouse garage and I had to leave it hanging halfway out the door to have room! lol... Agreed on the possibility of it staying cleaner back there, I was amazed how rusty my front crash bar got when I pulled the bumper for the intercooler swap this week. I shudder to think what the rear looks like at 145k miles on a 2014. :eek:

Decided to grind out the rear lower valance honeycomb and remove the weathered/aged plastic or vinyl whatever around the windows today. Bae just started to do the windows which was nice!
View attachment 33098
You keep that woman, she's a treasure! I'm really lucky my wife is so into cars, it's been nice to bond over the FiST lately.

OP
xxiaze

xxiaze

Thread Starter #236
Same here, I just swapped my engine and transmission in my townhouse garage and I had to leave it hanging halfway out the door to have room! lol... Agreed on the possibility of it staying cleaner back there, I was amazed how rusty my front crash bar got when I pulled the bumper for the intercooler swap this week. I shudder to think what the rear looks like at 145k miles on a 2014. :eek:
You keep that woman, she's a treasure! I'm really lucky my wife is so into cars, it's been nice to bond over the FiST lately.
She’s the best! And sounds like you’ve got a keeper too! Yeah for sure, check out your rear bumper... mine was FAR worse then my front. I actually had some rot holes in my rear crash bar. Get it now before it’s too late.

OP
xxiaze

xxiaze

Thread Starter #237
Finally picked up an aux fuel system... got it second hand. Now I just need to get an uprated MAP sensor and a map sensor adapter.... so close now. Next spring will be up and running.

328804FD-812E-41CE-8B07-2C70EC00E0DD.jpeg

OP
xxiaze

xxiaze

Thread Starter #238
So I sent my fuel pump back to BA for some revision under some concerns that were raised with the model of pump that I originally received. I have an older style setup with the external fuel filter, which I like, and the DW300c, which I also like, that is no longer manufactured. Patrick over at BA was kind enough to settle this for me and work in some peace of mind at potential fail point. It appears solid now and he also fit the system with AN feed and tapped the original feed location to give the option to run a return line system moving forward if I so choose. Here’s the reworked unit...

9E468A01-13DB-46BE-92E5-D43A65F9ABA9.jpeg BC286D82-0D9E-40AB-ACCD-43CCCD2A1747.jpeg ADC9D43E-C4D9-411C-B4C5-D6B20130639E.jpeg 400254DF-DA26-4A2E-994F-359DDB4F2ABD.jpeg

OP
xxiaze

xxiaze

Thread Starter #239
Anyone wanting to source an alternative exhaust manifold stud/nut and unsure of the thread and pitch on these I’ve verified them at M8 x 1.25 - 3/4” set depth. I couldn’t get a sure answer online, so figured I’d share.

1EA8C4E7-C481-446B-AA73-67B751EB809C.jpeg

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Anyone wanting to source an alternative exhaust manifold stud/nut and unsure of the thread and pitch on these I’ve verified them at M8 x 1.25 - 3/4” set depth. I couldn’t get a sure answer online, so figured I’d share.

View attachment 37970
I do believe ARP makes them also for the FiST also*

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk