Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

14’ Tuxedo Black | TURDBO BUILD

OP
xxiaze

xxiaze

Thread Starter #41
Im thinking the concept of a weaker crash bar is probably the least of your concerns.
Why so? Are you talking about my sexy rust skid marks everywhere? Lol def need to grind and paint. Will be tending to that come real spring time. Still gross here in Wisconsin currently.

Last edited:

antarctica24

Why so? Are you talking about my sexy rust skid marks everywhere? Lol def need to grind and paint. Will be tending to that come real spring time. Still gross here in Wisconsin currently.
just giving you a hard time :) go to home depot and get some rust remover. Put it on the bumper and sand all that off, then paint it with some primer then with another color or black or something.

OP
xxiaze

xxiaze

Thread Starter #43
just giving you a hard time :) go to home depot and get some rust remover. Put it on the bumper and sand all that off, then paint it with some primer then with another color or black or something.
touche! And, indeed what I will be doing. Considered just buying a new crash bar for 100$ shipped but probably won’t. If it rusts again I def will just buy a new one.

Last edited:

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
This is why I Endorse Fuel-its's Bluetooth setup for watching ethanol content Vs. the using the measuring pipet to find out your content. I just pull up the App in my phone and Boom reading with Temp is right there. But if you wan an actual Gauge setup I would recommend Jason@dizzytunings setup! Very nice and uses that worthless cubby near the shifter!

OP
xxiaze

xxiaze

Thread Starter #53
I will be doing periodic fuel tests throughout the year and have MAPs for said ratios. Shouldn’t fluctuate too much, I will stick to one fuel station. I’ll pay for convenience any day. This is my lil dream car so I’ll build it good and full. Some of this will certainly be overboard... but, isn’t that the fun in it? Not really trying to build a barn yard heap. Going full send.

OP
xxiaze

xxiaze

Thread Starter #54
This is why I Endorse Fuel-its's Bluetooth setup for watching ethanol content Vs. the using the measuring pipet to find out your content. I just pull up the App in my phone and Boom reading with Temp is right there. But if you wan an actual Gauge setup I would recommend Jason@dizzytunings setup! Very nice and uses that worthless cubby near the shifter!
this is certainly where it’s at!! One day ☝️ Fuel tests periodically for now ha

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
This is retarded dude. Not having to mix is for convenience and e85 is also 2 dollars a gallon compared to 3$+ for 93 so it evens out. How is a g25 skimping on the turbo ur just blabbering out ur ass till you get banned again.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Might be where you are but gas in some places is way way cheap and ethanol is on the ropes due to it having a hard time selling*

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I demand a Tri-lane drag race between RocketSt...Twinscrotum430 and XXIAZE! Highway roll....Drag ....sanctioned or unsanctioned. It now has gotten even more Hardcore Real! There needs to be a Poll started for Bets!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
There was someone on here a while back that was getting e85 at Sheetz every sheetz I have ever seen has e85. They tested it for a whole year and the percentage was about the same the whole year.

This is what tuners get paid to do to help people figure this stuff out. I say rock on.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

OP
xxiaze

xxiaze

Thread Starter #59
You can not determine the Ethanol content out of any pump unless you test it. If you get a Bluetooth Ethanol sensor you can always be guaranteed that you have E50 in your tank. Pumping without knowing the outcome can produce unwanted results. ✊
indeed! I will certainly be aware of what’s going in the tank, I’ll monitor the e85 pump periodically until I have the content sensor installed :) thank you for trying to help.