Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

14’ Tuxedo Black | TURDBO BUILD

OP
xxiaze

xxiaze

Thread Starter #64
Test fitting ACEP stylings “stanky eyes” - dying to put them on but need to paint them first. I am also waiting on my cup spoilers and carbon pixels body kit... so I’ll just hold off to paint all at once. I think they look sweet though! Kinda weird not completely attached or painted, but I’m seeing through that to end result. Should be rad! 70079D1F-1832-4A9E-834A-958097A5AF7D.jpeg EF41971D-F25D-45E7-B400-0C6DC0D87D83.jpeg

OP
xxiaze

xxiaze

Thread Starter #66
AAC05EBD-DE9F-4E5A-8A1B-1539B04A5487.jpeg

Plenty of this going on... pretty much every door, including hood and trunk. So, I ordered up some equipment and color match paint. Will be attacking this soon as well. So many projects piling up! Yikes 😬

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
Now I am per your suggestion! Sand first and prep all the same correct? Don’t just spray over I would imagine!
It's a brush on product usually - not sure you can spray it.

Just wire brush and methyl hydrate / acetone is suitable - it's called Paint OVER Rust for a reason!

OP
xxiaze

xxiaze

Thread Starter #74
Just read the MSDS and tech sheets on the POR-15 per typhoons suggestion. Is this stuff really that legit? If it is then I think I’m going to completely cover my undercarriage with it.... application is easy and it also acts as a primer. Does it get any better? Can anyone speak to its finish or length of integrity?

OP
xxiaze

xxiaze

Thread Starter #78
Which POR product though? I’ve heard mixed reviews after looking into their company. Some products better than others from them it seems. because of that, I’m leaning into sanding binding and painting.... unless there is a fail proof tested product from them. I know typhoon recommended a product from them that was a spray can. Aaron what you think? I just got my paint and clear coat in the mail today. Will probably start some rust touch up soon. Painting crash bar too at same time. Still waiting on body kit..................

POR15 is legit. I also frequent F150 forums and the restore guys all swear by it.

OP
xxiaze

xxiaze

Thread Starter #80
Man do these look retarded! Sigh... kinda premature putting these on yet but it is what it is. Should look complete/balanced once widebody, cup spoilers, canards and splitter on...... paint job on the eyes looks good so that’s lit. Other than that I’m actually not too pleased. Maybe they’ll grow on me and I’m just not used to something so different 🤞

8FC45D07-0F8A-49F0-996A-306C39EFE210.jpeg 483B6B9E-0148-46FF-8A24-C4F4AE3EEA82.jpeg C4551167-E2BF-421C-A892-ABF59FCEC99F.jpeg