Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

14’ Tuxedo Black | TURDBO BUILD

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I think they look fine....Even better when all the other body apparel is put on!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

OP
xxiaze

xxiaze

Thread Starter #87
I really wanted to use that stuff but I dk why I just don’t trust it. I have crazy rust all over this thing I’m sure you’re def right the rear has to also be toast. Trying to get it right this season because it will be garaged from now on over winters. Red should last considering that... hopefully

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
I really wanted to use that stuff but I dk why I just don’t trust it. I have crazy rust all over this thing I’m sure you’re def right the rear has to also be toast. Trying to get it right this season because it will be garaged from now on over winters. Red should last considering that... hopefully
It's all in the prep - if it's clean, it's an amazing product. I use it on my 4x4's.

Fluid Film is another good product - add some sheep grease to your ride and it will keep the water off the metal therefore stopping any rust propagation. I've bought a couple 4 gallon pails and have coated a number of rigs! Getting in to those bulk heads front and back is one of my goals while the crash beams are off. They're getting a full coat of Fluid Film.

OP
xxiaze

xxiaze

Thread Starter #99
Notes on the fifteen52 cup spoiler install from projectRST:

fitment wasn’t 100% and certainly needed attention and trimming to make fit well. Razor knife and sandpaper did the trick. Mostly the areas of attention were the little fingers around the fog light housing and then some at the bulb housing transition. Also, the product did not come with tape installed. In the packaging they said you needed to use 3M primer #94 as an adhesion promoter at the vehicle as well as the cups themselves. So that was an added cost (10$). Also, the tape they sent was not very strong... and what they sent was not enough to do both cups. So, I had to go to the store and buy some good 3M tape (5$)

All in all if you order these expect to trim them up and make fit well and add aprox 20$ for additional materials needed + paint cost 40$ aprox.

Last edited: