Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

new goodies on the site and more on the way

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

Erick_V

Can you hurry that up please ;) I can’t decide between Mishimoto black tip cat back non res or the MBRP cat back and now you’re making one lol I’m sure it will be awesome !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m not saying the MBRP exhaust doesn’t sound good but it’s LOUD. I assume Ron’s exhaust will go for a very competive price and if it sounds good and doesn’t drone much I’ll be replacing my MBRP very soon

joesiris

Would not recommend MBRP.
2 people in the last month have asked for a stock exhaust system to replace the MBRP exhaust.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
which is exactly why I went with thermal (thru whoosh of course). its not gonna wake up the neighbors, and wont give you a headache on trips to Greenville. but get on it and folks know you arnt stock anymore. I am however anxious to see what ron puts out tho. everything else has been superior quality.

which is exactly why I went with thermal (thru whoosh of course). its not gonna wake up the neighbors, and wont give you a headache on trips to Greenville. but get on it and folks know you arnt stock anymore. I am however anxious to see what ron puts out tho. everything else has been superior quality.
Yeah same here, love the Thermal. Also anxious to see what Ron puts out

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #528
new goodies up, more in the works !
Ford Perf. wheel + hub + QR
Brisk Plugs
HKS symposer BOV kit
etc etc etc

I have the wwp mbrp knock off exhaust and I don't think it's loud at all. It's 3 inch with only one resonator and I can't even hear it when I drive next to my buddies '18 5.0 that still has cats with res delete and roush catback.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I wonder how much of a power gain the manifold will Yield ? The info on it is Sordove vague even from Airtec.... The price is a Great in between some of the others and looks of good quality design....Maybe someone can be a trial Baby with a BT/Hybrid.. (Cough...Cough)! .

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #536
I wonder how much of a power gain the manifold will Yield ? The info on it is Sordove vague even from Airtec.... The price is a Great in between some of the others and looks of good quality design....Maybe someone can be a trial Baby with a BT/Hybrid.. (Cough...Cough)! .
I'll add runner size and the throat opening size once the manifolds arrive early next week

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #538
Do you have the whoosh v3 intercooler in gold available anymore?
I believe that was a limited-time option that went away a few months ago.
the difference is we coat the GOLD here in Vegas vs being coated black or bright silver at the manufacturer
it's expensive and time consuming
We just ran 6 more a week or so ago and they are gone again
I may have more raw V3's to coat a few GOLD late April, we will see
Black and Silver will be back in stock within 1-2 weeks

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
the difference is we coat the GOLD here in Vegas vs being coated black or bright silver at the manufacturer
it's expensive and time consuming
We just ran 6 more a week or so ago and they are gone again
I may have more raw V3's to coat a few GOLD late April, we will see
Black and Silver will be back in stock within 1-2 weeks
No biggie guy. Thanks for the reply ;) silver will work just fine lol