Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

new goodies on the site and more on the way

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #689
Are the Euro headlights still available Ron? Also, when will the catted DP be available again?
euro headlights and tails are still on hold pending a reliable supplier from the UK, we've lost tons of $ with broken tabs and loose projectors on headlights over the years
whoosh catted downpipes will be back in stock by the enf of January 2022
I have some cp-e and milltek catted on the shelf I can discount for you if you're interested '

euro headlights and tails are still on hold pending a reliable supplier from the UK, we've lost tons of $ with broken tabs and loose projectors on headlights over the years
I have some cp-e and milltek catted on the shelf I can discount for you if you're interested '
Bummer on the headlights. The factory lights just don’t put out a lot of light and it gets quite dark during the rainy months here in Oregon.

I’ll probably wait for your DP to come back in stock but I might take you up on one of the others. Thanks Ron!

Sean

In for a set of Euro Headlights when you get them! [thumb]

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #693
Milltek ships fast. Mine did anyhow.
we stock / ship most milltek out of whoosh las vegas
IN STOCK are race non-resonated with polished and black tips and a few straight pipe kits with polishes tips

resonated systems and catted downpipes usually ship from Milltek due to being very infrequently ordered

Lays

Fiestig

If you had a choice between these and the DNA's what would you do?

I have some funky clunk on the passenger side, and I've been thinking about replacing LCA's and other suspension stuff up front, 100k miles of abuse is taking it's toll I think. lol
Start with your Sway Bar Bushings... I went the same direction with changing LCA's first which ended up being a mistake when it came to the clunk diagnosis. Sway Bar bushings solved it and they are simple to change if you want to try and get rid of the noise first and much cheaper to start than LCA's if you will be doing the entire suspension anyway.

Lays

Start with your Sway Bar Bushings... I went the same direction with changing LCA's first which ended up being a mistake when it came to the clunk diagnosis. Sway Bar bushings solved it and they are simple to change if you want to try and get rid of the noise first and much cheaper to start than LCA's if you will be doing the entire suspension anyway.
Sent you a PM

Fiestig

can I ask what clunk you guys mean? like going over bumps?
When the sway bar bushings start to wear the rubber of the bushing deteriorates enough to allow the sway bar to make a clunking noise on the subframe (mine went at 42k). It will be over general bumps in the road or turning in or out of different driveway elevations. Its not a violent clunk and it may be sporadic, but can drive you a bit crazy.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
When the sway bar bushings start to wear the rubber of the bushing deteriorates enough to allow the sway bar to make a clunking noise on the subframe (mine went at 42k). It will be over general bumps in the road or turning in or out of different driveway elevations. Its not a violent clunk and it may be sporadic, but can drive you a bit crazy.
Something I will have to watch. i just crested 20k. I am actually throwing in a set of lower control arms as I got a set of stock ones new for $130 from another member and I bought Super Pro bushings to put in them. All said and done I am $200 into a set of control arms with new ball joints Super Pro poly bushings with caster adjustment. It should make the front end sharp as hell steering wise and help a lot with TQ steer.

Otherwise I was eyeballing those hardrace arms big time and might have purchased them.

Last edited: