Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

new goodies on the site and more on the way

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #41
cp-e exhale with Tial BOV

Velossa Tech difusser fins 5 pack

more coming.....

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #43
With the cp-e exhale, how do you deal with the stock diverter valve when installing this?
it comes with a plug that's installed under the OEM diverter valve (orange cone shaped thingy in the pic on my site)
The cleaner, more expensive option is to purchase the block off plate for the diverter valve (I need to add that to the site as well)

it comes with a plug that's installed under the OEM diverter valve (orange cone shaped thingy in the pic on my site)
The cleaner, more expensive option is to purchase the block off plate for the diverter valve (I need to add that to the site as well)
CP-E includes a block off plate with their Focus kit. Wonder why they didn't with the Fiesta one?

brbauer2

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #48
I've debated getting a set, but CJ Pony has the exclusive for the MO on Black.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
they do have a black with orange option
It's not difficult to get custom anything printed on Rally Armor, it just comes down to QTY you are willing to invest i.e. Fifteen 52 and Mountune logo printed Rally Armor flaps

Any chance you can source some aluminum shifter base/transmission shifter bracket bushings? I'm almost done spending on my summer car and have a list for the ST for the fall... which you keep adding to..

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #51
Any chance you can source some aluminum shifter base/transmission shifter bracket bushings? I'm almost done spending on my summer car and have a list for the ST for the fall... which you keep adding to..
thanks for asking
I've teamed up with someone to manufacture our own:
oil caps, symposer deletes, trans bracket bushings, battery bracket hold downs, etc
stay tuned[thumb]

Would it be possible to make a hood vent kit like Sico used to have to look the WRC and Rallycross cars?
Or even better! A CF hood with those vents built in?

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #57
Would it be possible to make a hood vent kit like Sico used to have to look the WRC and Rallycross cars?
Or even better! A CF hood with those vents built in?
I've been looking for the right hood vents to add to the site
Do you have any pics or links of the type you prefer?