Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

new goodies on the site and more on the way

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

Any update on the fog lights on the factory Moulton Orange car? I really like those fog lights but are they functional for driving? COOP

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #262
keep checking the site
we have new goodies up nearly every day

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #264
I keep looking but I'm not seeing any info on them there fog lights on your car that I really like!!! COOP
I've asked but still don't know what you mean
We have Diode Dynamics LED fogs and Lamin-x film for fogs
Tried a few halo kits but they were super cheap stick over wire in kits so we decided to keep that on the back burner for now

danbfree

3000 Post Club
I keep looking but I'm not seeing any info on them there fog lights on your car that I really like!!! COOP
I've asked but still don't know what you mean
We have Diode Dynamics LED fogs and Lamin-x film for fogs
Tried a few halo kits but they were super cheap stick over wire in kits so we decided to keep that on the back burner for now
Seriously, the Diode Dynamics are quite nice while still pretty budget friendly, I like how the native bulb can be ordered yellow now instead of having to add Lamin-X... Also, always fun to sort from new to old to see what pops up!

Ron I may have been mistaken on the fog lights I'm interested in so My Bad, On the website first page for the Fiesta first item on that page is the 2014+ Fiesta DeltaStyling S-R Front Splitter "Pre-Order" I'm interested in those fog lights on that car that I thought was yours but I think it's a European car now, they look like some kind of LED circle lights. Any information on those FOG LIGHTS? Sorry for the misunderstanding. COOP

brbauer2

Ron I may have been mistaken on the fog lights I'm interested in so My Bad, On the website first page for the Fiesta first item on that page is the 2014+ Fiesta DeltaStyling S-R Front Splitter "Pre-Order" I'm interested in those fog lights on that car that I thought was yours but I think it's a European car now, they look like some kind of LED circle lights. Any information on those FOG LIGHTS? Sorry for the misunderstanding. COOP
Could be something like these? (https://goo.gl/KYSibS)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Could be something like these? (https://goo.gl/KYSibS)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
That very well could be what I was looking at, I'm going to look into these. I just like they way they looked with the fog lights on. I have the new LED bulbs that are white and yellow but haven't put them in yet as I'm waiting for the slow boat from China to deliver my updated LED headlights as recommend from the LED thread. Thanks for the info. Anyone else run these? COOP

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #269
keep an eye on the site, we have some great new house brand goodies about to be released

some small but important, others pretty significant

we do have a lot of new parts on the site now and adding more each day

let me know if there are any questions

His Orange car is Orange Spice not Molten Orange .
Umm thanks for the correction I guess? I live in Tennessee and they like to call it Orange Country but not to be hating on any owners who have a Orange Spice or Orange Molton but it's my most hated color. I mean nobody wears Orange unless it's Halloween? I'm just saying!!! My FIST is Shadow Black which actually sucks when you live on a farm with a gravel driveway, I can spend countless hours cleaning my girl and can't get out of the driveway clean. SUCKS ASS!!! COOP

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Umm thanks for the correction I guess? I live in Tennessee and they like to call it Orange Country but not to be hating on any owners who have a Orange Spice or Orange Molton but it's my most hated color. I mean nobody wears Orange unless it's Halloween? I'm just saying!!! My FIST is Shadow Black which actually sucks when you live on a farm with a gravel driveway, I can spend countless hours cleaning my girl and can't get out of the driveway clean. SUCKS ASS!!! COOP

Lol wearing orange and having a orange car are two different things and quite honestly I would have pruchased blue if they were still selling Blue ST’s.
I actually feel Orange Spice is the best color of ST in the 2017-2018 range. It changes shade according to the light and looks awesome in the Sun. I get it though you don’t like Orange, its funny that you use it to explain your mistake.lol
But hey we like Fiesta ST’s thaf should really be all that counts.

Lol wearing orange and having a orange car are two different things and quite honestly I would have pruchased blue if they were still selling Blue ST’s.
I actually feel Orange Spice is the best color of ST in the 2017-2018 range. It changes shade according to the light and looks awesome in the Sun. I get it though you don’t like Orange, its funny that you use it to explain your mistake.lol
But hey we like Fiesta ST’s thaf should really be all that counts.
Your right we like Fiesta ST's and that's all that counts. When I traded in my 4 year old Fiesta SE they had 2 colors of ST's at the dealership, 2017 Shadow black and 2018 Shadow black. I bought the 2017 because it had the sunroof!! COOP

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
keep an eye on the site, we have some great new house brand goodies about to be released

some small but important, others pretty significant

we do have a lot of new parts on the site now and adding more each day

let me know if there are any questions
When?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #276
There are some new items there now. Use the Sort By feature to sort by date [thumb]
let's see
well
the V2 intercooler will be out in a week or so
we have a carbon fiber part about to be released, a defouler that will cost 1/2 of the current options, a few billet items that are have our logo, DHM inspired shifter extensions, and we will have our own hybrid turbo on a test car before the end of the year that I'm certain will hold the record for a hybrid turbo car at the strip
there is much more in the pipeline

brbauer2

let's see
well
the V2 intercooler will be out in a week or so
we have a carbon fiber part about to be released, a defouler that will cost 1/2 of the current options, a few billet items that are have our logo, DHM inspired shifter extensions, and we will have our own hybrid turbo on a test car before the end of the year that I'm certain will hold the record for a hybrid turbo car at the strip
there is much more in the pipeline
So what you're saying is I should go back to stock and buy everything from you come Christmas bonus?

Sent from my OnePlus 6T using Tapatalk

Waiting to see that new FMIC. I have been adding and subtracting stuff from my cart at Whoosh (and a couple other places if I am honest) for a few days. I am afraid I am going to end up kicking myself for not waiting if I don't get a look at that intercooler before I commit to another one.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #280
new parts added nearly every day

drag slicks
titanium lug nuts
new LSD options (limited slip not the other kind lol)
much more coming!