Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Torque settings?

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Installing a used 6 point pierce chassis brace and I'm on the hunt for the torque specs for the control arm bolts and the front subframe bolts. If someone could post them up in here or have a link to where I can find all the specs that would be awesome and very appreciated.

VirtualRonin

Active Military
Installing a used 6 point pierce chassis brace and I'm on the hunt for the torque specs for the control arm bolts and the front subframe bolts. If someone could post them up in here or have a link to where I can find all the specs that would be awesome and very appreciated.
Here ya go, this should help out. These should be the correct bolt locations, if not let me know. This is from my Chiltons DIY online account

front bolt_control arm.jpg
^^^NOTE: Control arm needs to be supported as shown when apply torque
[HR][/HR]
subframe bolts.jpg
^^^NOTE: The first bullet is for balloon #1, second bullet is for balloon #2 which should be the one you need
[HR][/HR]
support brace bolts.jpg
support brace bolt_2.jpg

OP
PunkST

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
Awesome! Thanks so much. We ended up rattle gunning them down with a massive impact. So they are probably tighter than they need to be.

hi there , im in the process of rebuilding my 2015 ecoboost 1.6 fiesta st and struggling to get torque settings for the engine over here in the u.k any help would be appreciated cheers in advance