Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

OEM steering wheel??

Does anyone know where i can purchase an OEM ST steering wheel with sync and cruise? Condition doesnt matter if someone has one fs. Thanks :)

- Zack

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
SS Tuning?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Let us know how it goes if you get one. They do look good. Pricey, but not ss tuning pricey

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

OP
T
Thread Starter #8
Did they give you any clue at all as to the turnaround time once they receive the wheel you send them?
5-9 weeks because theyre super busy. Pretty cheap though. About 400 shipped back for a full reshape, flat bottom, 12 oclock ring, alcantara grips, leather top and bottom.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
5-9 weeks because theyre super busy. Pretty cheap though. About 400 shipped back for a full reshape, flat bottom, 12 oclock ring, alcantara grips, leather top and bottom.
MORE THAN reasonable on price, and not even too bad on time. [like]

I may have to submit a request for a FULL alcantara wrap, with NO reshape, to see if it comes in even under that great price. ;)

I did not see any option for a thicker rim (like Redline offers).
Did you inquire about that at all, or know if it is an option?

OP
T
Thread Starter #10
I didnt ask, but they respond very quickly to messages on instagram. Do you know where i could get a stock wheel?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Do you know where i could get a stock wheel?
I would say try some boneyards, but I seriously doubt that there are any FiSTs in them, IF there are even any 'salvage yards' at all in your area.
There are some web junk yards online, but they would probably ask as much for a used wheel, as you would pay for a new wheel (sans air bag, and switches, electronics, etc., of course) discounted online, IF Ford even will sell these wheels 'stripped' [dunno].

Did you try ebay, or Racing Junk?

OP
T
Thread Starter #13
I would say try some boneyards, but I seriously doubt that there are any FiSTs in them, IF there are even any 'salvage yards' at all in your area.
There are some web junk yards online, but they would probably ask as much for a used wheel, as you would pay for a new wheel (sans air bag, and switches, electronics, etc., of course) discounted online, IF Ford even will sell these wheels 'stripped' [dunno].

Did you try ebay, or Racing Junk?
I found one online for $45. Its a non-st wheel from a wrecked 16 fiesta. Has the switches and airbag.

zanethan

Try car-parts.com. It's an aggregate for actual junk yards around the country. You'll have to do some footwork once you find one but it's a decent place to start a search.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Thanks, and that's not too bad if one insists on keeping their exploding whoopee cushion, and cannot source a used wheel.
But for less than half of the aggregate cost of that wheel, and the re-covering/reshaping process, I can install a real alcantara covered racing wheel, replete with hub kit, and maybe even a QD. [:(]

But as Thedoctor found even an inexpensive, used base Fiesta wheel will suffice (IF you can find one), since it is being fully re-covered and/or reshaped anyway. ;)