Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Back in the Ford hot hatch family

Hello! I just bought a 2017 FiST in Magnetic after coveting one of these amazing cars for years. It's even better than all the rave reviews led me to believe it would be. Getting the car for less than $20K new was a STEAL (very lucky to nab the dealership's internet special).

I've been away from the world of Ford hot hatches for more than six years; I had an '04 SVT Focus for seven years but parted with it with great regret after it became a money pit because of accident damage incorrectly repaired. The SVTF was by far the best car I've ever owned and I've always missed it.

But the FiST is better. Shockingly better. It feels like I've just joined the best club ever. And in Magnetic, nobody on the road seems to know what it is. Best stealth sleeper ever.

Looking forward to my time exploring this forum!

Attachments

LILIKE16ST

Sweet and welcome my friend. I too owned an svt focus they're very underrated cars in many ways and the Fiesta st is very similar but better in every way possible and obviously more up to date and modern to boot and this car weighs slightly less than even the 3 door svt does let alone the 5 door. You will love the FIST it's an amazing car..