Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Any Bay Area ST owners here?

I am thinking about installing an LSD...can you recommend anyone I can get an install quote from?

Also, anyone planning on hitting Thunderhill the weekend of March 4-5?

I am thinking about installing an LSD...can you recommend anyone I can get an install quote from?
I was quoted 12hrs by Trackspec Autosports in Fremont. Killer shop, full of eye candy always, knowledgeable people there that do awesome work. I use them for my track alignments. LSD install is not for the faint of heart $$$ for sure. While the trans is split, might want to think about installing one of these - ST200 Final Drive

http://www.pumaspeed.com/product-Ford-Fiesta-ST-180-EcoBoost-431-Final-Drive_16814.jsp

Spotted:
3/12/2017 -
Noon / 1 o'clock
Kona Blue FiST going south on Hwy 35, south of Alice's.

Thought of turning around but kept going on my way haha. I don't get to see any other FiSTs on the road so I got excited. What great weather for a drive today. Who wants to join in next time?!?!

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Bumping old thread....

I'm Ruben from Los Angeles. Gonna be up in Richmond/Concord for the next two weeks for work. Bringing my FiST with me. Down for a mini meet.

Selling my Fiesta ST. I am moving to a new apartment in the city, without parking, and it has now become cost prohibitive to own a car period. :/

2016, Platinum White Metallic, 16k mi all highway, Recaros, nav, moonroof, Cobb AP, Stratified tuned, Turbosmart BOV, Bilstein coilovers, 4x100 + 4x108 Hub conversion by Alex (including all new hubs, knuckles, and bearings). Still has new car smell. No smoking and no pets. All original parts included.

$19k

Will include set of 5x 4x100 16x7 +42 Volk Racing TE37 (Platinum Silver) wrapped in 80% 205/45r16 Bridgestone RE-11 - $20k

Bumping old thread....

I'm Ruben from Los Angeles. Gonna be up in Richmond/Concord for the next two weeks for work. Bringing my FiST with me. Down for a mini meet.
You out here now? Would be down for a meet when ever you can

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Got in Sunday night at 9pm. I'm gonna be here in Concord for two, maybe more weeks.

Set up a meet. I'll be free after 530 or so all week.

green_henry

1000 Post Club
Hey, All

New 2017 FiST owner in Pleasant Hill. Love it so far. I enjoy wrenching on my cars, so less than a week from taking delivery, I've already replaced the stock RMM with a Mountune -- nice upgrade :) Looking forward to running this at Thunderhill in the near future!

Cheers

Hey, All

New 2017 FiST owner in Pleasant Hill. Love it so far. I enjoy wrenching on my cars, so less than a week from taking delivery, I've already replaced the stock RMM with a Mountune -- nice upgrade :) Looking forward to running this at Thunderhill in the near future!

Cheers
What do you live near, I'm in concord near monument

codestp202

Hey, All

Cheers
Enjoy the car! I recommend you look into cooling if you're gonna run thunderhill when it's hot up there.

green_henry

1000 Post Club
Enjoy the car! I recommend you look into cooling if you're gonna run thunderhill when it's hot up there.
Yes, I anticipate needing to upgrade both the intercooler and the radiator next season. I figure if I have to pull the bumper off, may as well knock them both out at the same time.

If anybody is interested in the stock black rims, let me know because I'm seriously considering downsizing to 16s because it opens up a lot more tire options.

codestp202

Yes, I anticipate needing to upgrade both the intercooler and the radiator next season. I figure if I have to pull the bumper off, may as well knock them both out at the same time.

If anybody is interested in the stock black rims, let me know because I'm seriously considering downsizing to 16s because it opens up a lot more tire options.
For hard track driving in the heat, I've had to upgrade basically everything. Rad, add an oil cooler, intercooler, brake cooling, and now I've bought big brakes up front because I've been cooking them on track.

green_henry

1000 Post Club
For hard track driving in the heat, I've had to upgrade basically everything. Rad, add an oil cooler, intercooler, brake cooling, and now I've bought big brakes up front because I've been cooking them on track.
The weather was incredible at Thunderhill on Thursday -- never got warmer than 76 degrees. Brakes held up really well (to my surprise). No issues, but I know that will probably not be the case during more typical conditions (90+).

How are you liking the Wilwoods?

Can't believe this Bay Area thread petered out here for a minute.

I see several Fiesta ST's a week minimum here in the Concord Clayton area, several of them with new dealer tags, so I have to believe there are more people active in the forums here or are lurking!

Let's get some meet ups going on. I am also trying to go to Sonoma and Laguna more.

Ps- Today I spotted a killer white ST with tints, Cobb AP, BOV/intake (nice induction noise), and probably a TS IWGA on Ygnacio Rd. today when I was in my C43. Driver was a white guy my age. Hope dude is on the forums since his ride is similar to mine and appeared to be nicely modded.

These are my TDs that just came in.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Thanks, I'm not active on FB so wouldn't know. I'll check it out. I was hoping for some Fiesta-specific action.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk