Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Introduction to Dizzy Tuning

Trader history for Jason@dizzytuning (0)

Hi guys! As some of you may or may not know, Dizzy Tuning began tuning Mazdaspeeds in 2010, and is still a large part of the MS community. Learning more and more about the Ford Ecoboost engines, and seeing their popularity really gain traction, I wanted to see what all the rave was about! And that brings me to where I am today. I am now so pleased to announce the release of my Fiesta Flash Tune under my line of products/services, with custom tuning, remote dyno tuning and much more to come! Below is an introduction I wrote about my company about a year ago, and gives a very good background of what my company is about. Thanks so much for allowing my to join your family!!

"I wanted to take a moment to discuss the history of Dizzy Tuning, for some of you that might not know. Dizzy Tuning was founded in 2010 by Will and Clint (Bucker and Phate on MSF). They were cranking out top notch tunes until roughly 2012, when they contacted me and asked me to join their team. Unfortunately, shortly after my joining them, they had some other priorities that came first before the business, and I was basically on my own. I did my absolute best in getting everyone on that waiting list a solid and safe tune.

Fast forward 4 years, and I have still been tuning Mazdaspeed’s all over the country, but not necessarily under the “Dizzy Tuning” name. Here we are in 2016, and I want to bring back the “Dizzy Tuning” brand, and continue to supply Mazdaspeed owners with quality, safe and efficient tunes for their vehicles. I may not be as well-known as some of the other tuners out there. I may not be as handsome either, but there is one thing I can promise. I can promise that your tune will be custom tailored to your vehicle and needs. Your style of driving and your location/altitude. You will enjoy your tune every day you drive your car, and you can expect to pay half the price as the other guys.

For all of you that have supported me over the years, it is greatly appreciated. For all of you that have recommended my tunes to your friends and family, I am truly grateful. I can’t wait to see what the future has in store for us!"

Please feel free to visit or website at www.dizzytuning.com and like our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Dizzytuning/

BronxBomber

1000 Post Club
Welcome aboard fellow NYer. I wish you good luck and success. Maybe I'll check out your tunes. You'd be my fourth tuner smh. Being that you're "new" to exoboost tuning, would you be able to tune for an upgraded turbo?

OP
J
Thread Starter #3
Welcome aboard fellow NYer. I wish you good luck and success. Maybe I'll check out your tunes. You'd be my fourth tuner smh. Being that you're "new" to exoboost tuning, would you be able to tune for an upgraded turbo?
Hey, thanks for your question!
I have mostly been working on finalizing my E30 Flash Tune, but I am currently tuning both a BT FoST and BT FiST. So custom tuning for any, and all, builds will be available on my website soon!