Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Cobb AP On/Off

Contacted Cobb regarding the automatic On/Off feature they show on their website. I couldn't find that option on my AP.
Guess we are out of luck:

Charles Kahle (COBB Support)

Jul 31, 5:18 PM CDT
Hi Tom,

Thanks for contacting COBB Support! Some newer models of vehicles have the Auto ON/OFF function removed due to bugs in how the ON/OFF works, so it may not be available for your car. We may have an update in the future. Sorry for the bad news! Let me know if I can help with anything else.

I had it for a while on my 16' though lately (maybe since last update?) I've had problems with it staying on after turning off the car and opening the door

Also works on my 2015, but I have not done the latest update. Now I'm wondering if it is the model year, or update level?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

brbauer2

Works great on my '16.

Only time I notice that it doesn't Auto Off is if I'm just moving the car quickly in the driveway and the AP doesn't fully boot up before I turn the car off.

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Works on my 16 but I haven't updated my AP since I bought it last year

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

It used to work for me when I had MP215 now I have regular Accessport and it hasn't worked. 2015.

LaserWhisperer

Sometimes mine (before selling) would stay on if left connected overnight even with the update firmware.
Also sometimes wouldn't automatically power up when starting car when left connected overnight. Never bothered me much, I just made it a habit to hit the button on top. It take like 2 seconds

Works great on my '16.

Only time I notice that it doesn't Auto Off is if I'm just moving the car quickly in the driveway and the AP doesn't fully boot up before I turn the car off.
I have a '16 and I can second this. The auto off option is in setup at the top of the AP screen if you can't find it.

TDavis

1000 Post Club
Works on my 2017. Bought my AP 2 days ago. I don't know if they keep them up to date when they're on the shelf but I haven't updated mine if it needs one and its been working on my 2017.