Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Chuckanut Drive

Hi Fellow PNW Fiesta ST owners!

I was wondering if anyone would be open to a drive from Fairhaven down to Edison/La Connor area via the Chuckanut anytime in the upcoming weeks. It would be good to see other ST owners and drive that stunning route that you have down there together!

Zormecteon

I wish I could make it .. what a freaking hoot that road is.. but I"m down in Kelso.. I have made that drive in "the red thing".. (see avatar) and it's a blast!

meFiSTo

That would be fun. I've always meant to take that drive but have never gotten around to it. My nephew-in-law and I just purchased Focus RSes last month and that would be a great way to put some miles on this year. Fiesta would be a blast as well.

I see that this post is a year old, but if anyone is still interested in setting one of these up for a group meet... That would be awesome!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

OP
KentRatke
Thread Starter #5
I'm always down! WA has far better driving roads than BC in my opinion. I did a run to Mt. St. Helen's a couple weeks ago and it was great. I'm pretty much up for a Chuckanut run anytime!