Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

About to pull the trigger. Wondering what everyone has been paying.

I agree with lonelysuperstar... or at least get a deal worked up with Koons or with Cowles Ford in northern VA who have their cars marked much lower and then go to a local one and get them to work numbers. Or if you don't have a trade or anything, Cowles Ford had me at 19,900 for a Recaro/Nav no sunroof Out the Door price if I drove up to them. Just make sure you qualify for whatever rebates they are applying before you make the trip.

Looking to pull the trigger on a FiST this weekend in socal. What should I hold my ground at for price?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Looking to pull the trigger on a FiST this weekend in socal. What should I hold my ground at for price?
You've got a lot of competition between dealers there in Socal, but also high sales tax.
Use Fords web site to search dealers inventory and see whats in stock at each dealer.
OTD with tax under 20K would be a screaming buy,
But the rebates are only $1500 now, so you my have to pay more.

This cars is the least expensive fun to drive car out there, why squabble over a few bucks,
buy the car, and have fun.

Consider leasing if your credit is good, and you are not going to put zillions of miles on the car.

You've got a lot of competition between dealers there in Socal, but also high sales tax.
Use Fords web site to search dealers inventory and see whats in stock at each dealer.
OTD with tax under 20K would be a screaming buy,
But the rebates are only $1500 now, so you my have to pay more.

This cars is the least expensive fun to drive car out there, why squabble over a few bucks,
buy the car, and have fun.

Consider leasing if your credit is good, and you are not going to put zillions of miles on the car.
The attached image is a screenshot of the one I am looking to get. Is it a reasonable price? I get an extra $500 off for military rebate.

The attached image is a screenshot of the one I am looking to get. Is it a reasonable price? I get an extra $500 off for military rebate.

Just purchased my 17 Shadow Black with only the ebony wheels and nav as options, paid 19k flat out the door with all fees, taxes, etc etc.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club

That's a GOOD DEAL LESS than what I paid OTD for my BASE '16, and I'm not in Cali!!!

Oh, I misread what you wrote. My bad.

No worries man, looks like you are also looking at ones with base seats, so if you are paying ~19 before tax, I'd say you have some room to move still. You should be walking away paying the dealership no more than 19k total on it IMO.

No worries man, looks like you are also looking at ones with base seats, so if you are paying ~19 before tax, I'd say you have some room to move still. You should be walking away paying the dealership no more than 19k total on it IMO.
Yeah that is what I am aiming for, it does come with a moon roof though. So that could be a bargaining​ chip for them. But I wanted to use the end of the month quota to push the price down as well.

Yeah that is what I am aiming for, it does come with a moon roof though. So that could be a bargaining​ chip for them. But I wanted to use the end of the month quota to push the price down as well.

Well then yea, moon roof does add 800 bucks. I personally didn't NEED one and rarely use it on my RS so I opted out of it. 19.5K would be acceptable IMO then.

It is the only dark gray I can find in the SD area. And I want that color, so I can live with a moon roof. It will help keep the car cool while at work. Give it a nice vent for all the heat.