Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

About to pull the trigger. Wondering what everyone has been paying.

Hello, first post here!

We are about to pull the trigger on a brand new 2017 - black with Recaros but no sunroof, no Nav.

$20,321
With tax, title fees: $22,149.47 OTD
(MSRP 24,010)

It's the best I could find in my area. And from a dealer that doesn't have the front bumper plate holes! :)

XanRules

Magnetic with sunroof, nav, recaros, black wheels - $19,730 before taxes and fees, I think it was $19,950 out the door. 5 miles. It had been sitting for a while.

Seeing some of these deals people are getting on brand new ones makes me a little sad. I paid $16,500 for a '16 with 15k on it. Recaros as the only option. I guess my silver lining is I really wanted Molten Orange and well...can't get that on a '17.

DEss

Magnetic with sunroof, nav, recaros, black wheels - $19,730 before taxes and fees, I think it was $19,950 out the door. 5 miles. It had been sitting for a while.
Portland only charged you $220 for ttt?

It's really nice that everybody helps each other out with this thread and I'm not in any way criticizing it. But I find it nearly impossible to come up with apples to apples equivalent. For instance I see a fellow who's taxes and fees combined added up to $220. Since I don't have a trade-in I'm paying about 1,400 taxes alone in Michigan. Unless somebody itemizes what taxes and fees were, It seems impossible to make a comparison. Also I think if there's a trade in it throws comparisons completely out the window. That said, my special order Platinum white with black wheels came out to $20,250 actual out the door with $3,000 rebate and $750 incentive.

It's really nice that everybody helps each other out with this thread and I'm not in any way criticizing it. But I find it nearly impossible to come up with apples to apples equivalent. For instance I see a fellow who's taxes and fees combined added up to $220. Since I don't have a trade-in I'm paying about 1,400 taxes alone in Michigan. Unless somebody itemizes what taxes and fees were, It seems impossible to make a comparison. Also I think if there's a trade in it throws comparisons completely out the window. That said, my special order Platinum white with black wheels came out to $20,250 actual out the door with $3,000 rebate and $750 incentive.
I agree with you. Someone may have thought they got a good deal when really they got reamed on their trade-in. There are other factors as well that someone might fail to mention.

I bought a base for 18,700 cash as the out the door price. Before taxes/licensing/fees, the price of the car itself was 17,300. I had no trade-in. I contemplated on flying to the east coast and picking one up for a couple thousand less but I'm not as young as I used to be and not so keen to traveling these days so I ponied up the extra coin and stayed local. Not a single regret though, it's been a real pleasure to drive and is absolutely worth every penny.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^You STILL paid over $2.5K less than I did, and I'm on the east coast!! (But my situation prevented me from getting to any of the big, heavily discounting dealers, i.e.; Koons Ford. [:(])

Hi All - new member here, also looking to buy a FiST in San Diego. This thread has been pretty helpful so wanted to say thanks. I am about to begin negotiations with some of the local dealers this weekend. I thought I had decided on a 2018 WRX, but the Subaru dealers not discounting much if at all combined with having a hell of a time trying to find one with the color and options I want drove me to test drive the ST tonight and I really enjoyed it. It's a LOT smaller, which is really my only hesitation, but from my math I should be saving around $10k vs a WRX which is nothing to sneeze at.

Interestingly I drove the Focus RS recently and really wasn't too impressed, the seating height/position was a total deal breaker so I was happy to see that with the base seats I can sit much lower in the fiesta ST.

One random question - are 2017 Fiesta STs standard with a back up camera? The one I drove was a 2014 and didn't have a backup cam. Sure, I don't NEED one, but I've had one for the last 6 or so years so I'd hate to not get one on a brand new car. Also, do they all come with car play/android auto for 2017? Just want to make sure passing on the nav isn't a mistake for only $700 or so.

Thanks again!

No backup camera on the 2017. Ford documents seem to show it's coming in 2018 which I think the law requires. Can't answer the other question but I would like to know the answer as well especially for Android.

^^^You STILL paid over $2.5K less than I did, and I'm on the east coast!! (But my situation prevented me from getting to any of the big, heavily discounting dealers, i.e.; Koons Ford. [:(])
Even at that price, the car is still worth it! [like]

Let's face it though, there is always going to be someone who got a better deal.

No backup camera on the 2017. Ford documents seem to show it's coming in 2018 which I think the law requires. Can't answer the other question but I would like to know the answer as well especially for Android.
Thanks for the response (and everyone else too). It's interesting because I could have sworn that the new back up cam laws required it to be in all cars by MY 2017. Also, since it's likely that there won't be a fiesta at all in 2018 I guess I may just have to live without one. :(

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
Thanks for the response (and everyone else too). It's interesting because I could have sworn that the new back up cam laws required it to be in all cars by MY 2017. Also, since it's likely that there won't be a fiesta at all in 2018 I guess I may just have to live without one. :(
May 2018........maybe.

Some of the other members have been able to install one. I believe the consensus is that routing the wiring in the hatch it the biggest issue.