Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: 2017 Orange Spice Metallic 990 Miles-Recaro's, Nav plus extra's.

Trader history for Magsz (0)

Heya guys,

Unfortunately (i know, this sounds weird) i have too many cars and not enough space to store them. My HOA is throwing a fit and i need to move my latest (impulse buy) toy.

Up on the chopping block is the following. I am willing to sell the car in two different formats, as is and then stock.

2017 Orange Spice Metallic with 990 miles on the odometer.
Recaro's.
Nav
Black Wheels with red calipers.
Pierce Motorsports rear torsion bar brace
Boomba Short Shift transmission adapter
Boomba shifter bushings (engine bay side)
Cobb Rear motormount
Cobb Accessport w/ rubber suction window mount (clean install)
Ramair drop in panel filter
3M tint, I believe its 15% light transmission, ie illegal in Florida so...buyer beware. :)
Active Shift designs pedal spacer

The vehicle was professional detailed, ie paint correction and a ceramic coating was applied on the wheels and entire exterior painted surface. It looks amazing but it did cost me 750.00 for the service (not exactly cheap but it looks gorgeous).

With all of the goodies above I am looking for 21000.

Without the goodies above, i am looking for 20500.

I also have a brand new, never mounted set of Riken Raptor tires for the stock rims that I bought in anticipation of mounting them on a second set of wheels. However, they need to go. I am willing to throw these in for an additional 250.00 bucks.

I will be throwing in a nice fitted, microfiber lined car cover for the vehicle as well.

Please PM me with any questions. I would be happy to answer any and all that you may have. The vehicle is located in Florida, specifically Delray Beach (south Florida). I am more than willing to allow people to come take a look at the vehicle if they are so inclined. Just PM me and we will chat.

download_20170624_212714.jpg

OP
M
Thread Starter #3
Car is sold.

Items will be parted out and up for sale on the website shortly. Mods, you may lock the thread if that is a thing here. :)