Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

1st Annual IL Statewide Meet - AUG 19 - Matthiessen State Park

brbauer2

Posting here from the IL RS/ST/SE Facebook events since I know some people in the area don't have Facebook.

First time for everything right.....

August 19 – August 20
Aug 19 at 2:30 AM to Aug 20 at 12:30 AM

This will be the first of the first annual IL RS/ST/SE get togethers. We thought this year we could host it at matthiessen state park Now some of you will live close to the area which is cool, however, some won't. We are proposing this.....

We have our main day on Saturday the 19th of August starting at 2 p.m. I know it will take some time for everyone to arrive but let's fill the damn park. I want to get the biggest group photo of all the states. Main photo at 4.30ish.

You can either bring coolers and make a day of it or stay over night.

Lastly rules:

1. No burnouts, racing or any such behavior will be tolerated. We are in a state park. There will be hikers and other road users. We would like the chance to use the venue again.

2. Please pick up after yourself - nobody likes a litter bug.

We hope to see you all there and please remember to invite your friends!
Here is the location we are meeting at in the park.

I know there are people from all over the state planning on making the trip and that there are a few cruises from different places popping up (From Rockford, St. Louis, and Chicago Suburbs).

I'll try and update with any communication from the group posts.