Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

recommendations to buy wheels for the 2017 FIST

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
I bought a set of Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2's from this respected vendor on the forum-
http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/1248-Pro-Race-Wheels-For-Your-Fiesta-ST-!

A lot of us have bought these from him. The vendor, PCA-1/Chalon is a good guy, very knowledgeable and easy to deal with, and the ordering process is very easy. If you're new to the subject of FiST wheels, and I see you're a new member, the 4 x 108 bolt pattern is a bit unusual, so your choices are limited. I like these wheels because they weigh 5 lb less than stock in stock size, look great, and you can get them in a wide range of colors, offsets, and sizes. Here are mine- NEW WHEELS-DETAIL 2.jpg

PCA-1

I bought a set of Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2's from this respected vendor on the forum-
http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/1248-Pro-Race-Wheels-For-Your-Fiesta-ST-!

A lot of us have bought these from him. The vendor, PCA-1/Chalon is a good guy, very knowledgeable and easy to deal with, and the ordering process is very easy. If you're new to the subject of FiST wheels, and I see you're a new member, the 4 x 108 bolt pattern is a bit unusual, so your choices are limited. I like these wheels because they weigh 5 lb less than stock in stock size, look great, and you can get them in a wide range of colors, offsets, and sizes. Here are mine- View attachment 15500
Very, very nice. Wow :) .

Personally I haven’t seen an aftermarket wheel that I prefer to the stock ones.. :(
wheels that aren’t deep dish I mean, seem some awesome ones of those.

Idunno, having come from the miata / Mx5 world where there’s heaps of wheels that suit, it just seems to me that there’s less styles of wheels that really suit the FiST body shape compared to miata / Mx5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TDavis

1000 Post Club
I'm between wheels as well. I don't like being like everyone else but Team Dynamics are a good company so theres no loss there. I wouldn't mind the Pro Race 1.2 in silver but I'm still deciding.

A lot of us have bought these from him. The vendor, PCA-1/Chalon is a good guy, very knowledgeable and easy to deal with, and the ordering process is very easy. If you're new to the subject of FiST wheels, and I see you're a new member, the 4 x 108 bolt pattern is a bit unusual, so your choices are limited. I like these wheels because they weigh 5 lb less than stock in stock size, look great, and you can get them in a wide range of colors, offsets, and sizes. Here are mine- View attachment 15500

How long does it usually take to get the wheels from PCA?

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
If they're in stock in the US then it's quite quick. If you special order like I did it can take a few months while they make them and fill a container from the UK (or you can get them right away if you pay extra for air shipping from UK.)

It's be sick if enkei picked the ball up and made some rpw1's for us. Woo, that would be great. Coming from 5x114.3 ... Yeah the selection is super limited.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I don't like being like everyone else but Team Dynamics are a good company so theres no loss there.
There may be MANY on this site (myself included) who have the 1.2s, but in the general scheme of things, given how rare these cars are even in an area with many owners, you are NOT going to see another FiST with the Pro Races on it unless it is at a BIG meet, with most of the enthusiast FiST owners in the whole country attending. [wink]

TDavis

1000 Post Club
There may be MANY on this site (myself included) who have the 1.2s, but in the general scheme of things, given how rare these cars are even in an area with many owners, you are NOT going to see another FiST with the Pro Races on it unless it is at a BIG meet, with most of the enthusiast FiST owners in the whole country attending. [wink]
You do have a point lol