Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Eat and Greet Meet, may 10, 2014

STooge

Here are some pictures of the meet. Fair turn out, some nice cars. I pretty much just took a few of the Fiestas. Anyone else that went please feel free to put up your pictures as well.

In all 6 FiSTs came out.

I'll add everyone's name once i get them all narrowed down.

STooge
JP6SPD
parker

I had a blast. The Fiesta ST definitely makes a statement when it's surrounded by hundreds of STIs and Evos.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Great turnout, two more and you would have had the whole color collection.

OP
STooge

STooge

Thread Starter #7
That's what we were hoping for. Next time maybe and it will be a deal. I think in the next month or two we should be trying to put together a small FiST meet. There should be 8-ish in our near by area by then. This is excitement all over again for the summer of meets and drives.

I'm thinking meeting up here in salt lake then cruising up the canyons to park city or midway, snagging a meal and then taking more canyon roads back.

OP
STooge

STooge

Thread Starter #10
I'm thinking meeting up here in salt lake then cruising up the canyons to park city or midway, snagging a meal and then taking more canyon roads back.
Yeah yeah John, good idea. that would rock on 1, 2 maybe 3 levels haha. Lets set this all up. we can set a date and time to clear the schedule.

BTW, does any have a friend or anything that is a photographer or someone that just enjoys taking pictures with a nice camera? that would be great to have at a drive or even the Salt Flats like we were talking about.

OP
STooge

STooge

Thread Starter #11
And to expand on the idea; I wonder if we could meet in SLC somewhere in the A.M. then drive to PC have lunch and maybe find something to fill some time(I am not familiar with the area so I do not know what there is to do) then catch some canyons back at dinner time and meet up back in the valley for dinner?

Im the guy with the Molten Orange FiST. I agree with JP6spd, we should all definitely meet up for a drive soon.

Oh, the Performance Blue FiST is mine. Thanks for coming to the meet everyone! I wish I could have talked to everyone more, but working for Rallysport means helping out at the meet haha

OP
STooge

STooge

Thread Starter #15
No doubt man. That was my first time going and it was a blast.

So we all agree on a meet then. Ill make a thread to ponder dates with everyone.