Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Swift spec-R springs on sale w/ FREE SHIPPING

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #21
Did you or have you installed these on the shop car? if so does it need an alignment after the springs are installed?
no I went from H&R super sports right to coilovers
I'm about to drop a pretty penny on some new ones soon....and new kind nobody hazzzzzzzz[8]

that's for another thread

but I think you should get an alignment regardless
when I had my orange spice aligned, the shop in Vegas really knew their stuff
he started basically removing the entire rear beam....I asked is something was wrong or bent. I actually said "Is something jacked" LOL!
He said no man I'm just correcting everything the factory just bolts up and doesn't align
I was impressed to say the least. So any changes I make no matter what, I go back in to Samurai Motors (yes real name)

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
There's a old school guy here in Mn who still uses A Tape measurer and a rack...He makes thing better that you never knew were an issue! When he aligned my Typhoon. He said lets go for a ride...went for a ride...was amazed you could feel everything he did.....he told me why he did it and asked if I liked it now. I will never go anywhere else....Screw alignment machines...They never have specs for the Phoon anyways! All he said was and that will be $85 bucks son...... Sounds like you got a guy who is in the same boat! Noice!

Did you or have you installed these on the shop car? if so does it need an alignment after the springs are installed?
I did my Swift install and rode on it for a couple days and a couple hundred miles to let everything settle and then took it in for an alignment. The rear really doesn't have much in the way of adjustability, but I definitely had to have the front toe corrected (which can chew up some tires). So I also agree that you should do an alignment after, but let everything get settled from some normal driving first.

Mine are in the mail. Very excited to get my build done (thread will happen soon).

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #26
pending orders are scheduled to ship Monday 6/18/18

hang in there for these guys....

no question Swift Spec-R is the best spring option for the Fiesta ST. Perfect drop and handling that can't be beat on the stock struts or coupled with Bilstein, Koni, etc.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #27
had another 3-4 day blip with no stock - back in stock....whew[phonecall]