Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ford MyTouch to Sync3 With CarPlay Upgrade

Could you help me with the path for activation of TPMS from forscan when you’ll have some time, please? Then I can show it to my friend who have forscan and try to activate it. Also, if you made this conversion from Sync 1 to Sync 3, could you show me the menu for TPMS? Or just where can I find the TPMS in the Sync 3 menu. Thanks!

Let's say that you have a deflated tire and the light in the cluster will appear, after you inflate the tire, you need to reset the TPMS or the light will be go off automatically (when you inflate it at the same pressure before the deflation)?
Here, when I had Sync 1 and the TPMS or DDS was present in the Vehicle Settings menu, if I had a flat or deflated tire, the light was present in the cluster and after I resolved the flat or inflate it at the specified pressure, I need it to go in that menu and hold OK from the radio button in order to reset it and keep the new value for reference and then the light went out.
In your case, how do you reset the values of the new pressure in Sync 3 in order that the light on the cluster to disappear?

SteveS

1000 Post Club
We don't have any TPMS indication at all in Sync 3. It is only an indicator light in the dashboard gauges. It goes off by itself if you fix a low tire pressure. You have to drive a bit and it goes out on its own.

Dusten

U.S. Navy Veteran
Let's say that you have a deflated tire and the light in the cluster will appear, after you inflate the tire, you need to reset the TPMS or the light will be go off automatically (when you inflate it at the same pressure before the deflation)?
Here, when I had Sync 1 and the TPMS or DDS was present in the Vehicle Settings menu, if I had a flat or deflated tire, the light was present in the cluster and after I resolved the flat or inflate it at the specified pressure, I need it to go in that menu and hold OK from the radio button in order to reset it and keep the new value for reference and then the light went out.
In your case, how do you reset the values of the new pressure in Sync 3 in order that the light on the cluster to disappear?

Sync3 and tpms do not talk. Like at all. Zero.

The light will clear on its own after pressure is corrected.