Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mountune radiator install notes

green_henry

1000 Post Club
So wouldn't it be easier to remove the Bumper just to have a little more access to the radiator area? I am looking into this all now as I have ordered the Mountune radiator and some hoses. My temps haven't gotten super hot like some others...I think I'm just lucky I guess...so I thought....why not? I can do it when I install my Aux. fuel and have the intake manifold off and give my self a little more room!
I think it's a wash. With the bumper removed, it would be easier to manipulate the radiator, but I don't think it's worth the effort. On the other hand, if you are going to install a FMIC, crash bar. or something else that requires removing the bumper, then it definitely makes sense to do the radiator at the same time.

To anyone that’s going to do the mountune radiator and plans on doing the hoses I would do the hoses when you have the radiator out the bottom one is a pain and easier to get to the tension clamp since there will be enough room to get some pliers on it once the rad is out then just put the new hose and new clamp from the bottom.