Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Interior cleaning

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
I've been using Mothers Protectant.

I want something that brings it back to a factory finish. I hate how some interior cleaners leave everything shiny and greasy. Any recommendations?

SICKESSS-ST

I use this:

http://vinylexprotectant.com/

My first job was a Pep Boys many years ago so I "sampled" [wink] everything they sold to see what I liked the best and this product, IMO was the best, it's not greasy or too shiny like all the others and once applied it lasts a long time.

My favorite interior stuff is 1Z Cockpit Premium for cleaning followed by 303 Aerospace Protectant for UV protection.

This stuff is great but I am not sure how it will go with the FiST interior. I found it really got my old dash/trim to shine and look very wet without being greasy to the touch. With the interior being rather matte/subdued how have you found it on the dash?

dyn085

2000 Post Club
This stuff is great but I am not sure how it will go with the FiST interior. I found it really got my old dash/trim to shine and look very wet without being greasy to the touch. With the interior being rather matte/subdued how have you found it on the dash?
I prefer matte, so I just wipe it with a dry towel afterwards until it is. I don't really use a lot, I think the bottle I have I've had for almost three years now. I tend to use a California Duster on the interior more often than wiping.

Another vote for 303 Aerospace Protectant. I too hate a shiny dash and the 303 isn't very shiny and has great UV protection. It doesn't look the same as a completely unprotected dash, but I wouldn't call it shiny, it just looks "nourished". Just follow the instructions and spray it on (I usually wipe it on with a fairly drenched microfiber cloth to avoid overspraying inside the car) then buff it off *very thoroughly* with a dry microfiber towel. You can use it on our leather as well since it is vinyl-impregnated.

I would go for Airspace 303 as mentioned above. I use it and it works really well without any residue. If you just want to go for a cleaner matte finish on the interior, turtle wax makes a good interior cleaner.

Armor ALL wipes for me too! Tried different products in the past but the wipes work quite well. How dark can it go?

Do you hate your car? Than use armour all.

I just tried einszett interior products from Germany. After years of 303 use. I think I'm going to stick with these guys.

That's the finish on the engine bay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk