Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Finally snagged me one

I have been searching for the past month and finally locked in a deal. After one wasted trip due to the finance manager trying to play games, I finally got the car home safe and sound. I went easy on it during the ride home which ended up being close to 70 miles. It will be my daily driver so I will have it broken in pretty quick.

Can't wait to share more stories with you guys as I continue to rack up the miles. Also will be interested in modding it at some point so I'll have to do some research over in those sections of the site as well. I used to own a 2009 GTI and had done quite a few things to it such as a tune, downpipe and exhaust, intake, suspension, wheels, and probably a few other things that I can't seem to remember right now.

Looking forward to learning more about this great little car thanks to all the helpful members on this forum! [thumb]

[video=youtube;2SUHFXk_ON4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SUHFXk_ON4[/video]

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Congratulations