Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

'15 Fiesta ST - Loaded (No Recaros) 20,900 Miles - Needs Paint Work (Austin, Texas)

Trader history for brettg_texas (0)

2015 Fiesta ST, 6 spd, Nav, Moonroof, Darker wheel option with red painted calipers.

Backstory:

I purchased this Fiesta in August of last year. I then proceeded to put 20,900 miles on it driving around the great state of Texas (mostly hot laps from Austin - Houston) for my (at the time) new company.

Around June of this year, we decided to purchase work trucks, thus making my need for the Fiesta irrelevant, as I have another weekend car.

Fast forward to September, and some wonderful person decided to key both sides of the car. I've gotten a few quotes, and it looks to be in the neighborhood of about 2k in paint work.

I realize I am going to take a hit on this car because of the circumstances, but also realize that if I go through the pain in the !@# process of filing a claim, etc. etc. it's going to take time and energy that I don't really have.

Car is mechanically flawless other wise.

Clean NADA trade in is $17,900 on the car. Rather than let a dealer take advantage of the situation, I would like to offer the car for sale to an enthusiast market - for that value, minus the cost of the paint work- Ala $15,900. We'd have to work out details based on my loan pay off, but the car would be perfect for someone that was going to wrap/modify anyway.

I am not in-tune to the market for these cars so by all means I am open to discussing options - shoot me a PM.

Cheers!

Also - I will provide pictures upon request as a portion of the "artwork" is slightly vulgar.