Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS 15" Konig Controls with Michelin Ice x 185/60r15

Trader history for Opie (0)

Selling my lightly used winter set up. 15" Konig Controls ( 4x108 4x100 +40) with Michelin Ice X 185/60r15. Fantastic in the snow. I am actually purchasing the same tire (but larger) for my current car. I do not have the exact mileage but it is between 4-5k. They have roughly 10/32nds of tread left and come new with 10.5/32 (I think, could be 11/32). Comes with Tpms, a scan tool, and additional hub rings that fit an NA Miata (54mm) They were never on the car more than a few weeks at a time. I always swapped to my all seasons when the temps were above 40-45.

Asking $550, Near Frederick, MD. Prefer not to ship unless you have some cheap method.

Attachments

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
My neighbor has a Miata, NA I think, but also has a truck for those bad days...but I'll ask him anyway. We're in Sterling VA, so easy-peasy p/up.

OP
O
Thread Starter #3
Appreciate it. Maybe he'll go halfsies with you? The FiST is pretty fun in the snow! The 54mm fits some other small cars like a yaris maybe old Corollas.

Should mention they do come with hub rings for the ST and the konig sticker for the center caps.

Gonna try to sell local first. Does it snow in Phoenix?
I try to do some skiing every winter, under two hours from the house and I'm on the slopes. The city of Flagstaff is at 7,000 feet, and the base elevation at the Snow Bowl is 9,000 feet. The drive up the mountain is a windy road with a lot of snow and ice, often chains required even. https://www.snowbowl.ski/the-mountain/mountain-information/

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Appreciate it. Maybe he'll go halfsies with you? The FiST is pretty fun in the snow! The 54mm fits some other small cars like a yaris maybe old Corollas.

Should mention they do come with hub rings for the ST and the konig sticker for the center caps.
I'm shelving the FiST for winter and using the Mazda 5 with factory 16" wheels and iceX tires...

OP
O
Thread Starter #12
I try to do some skiing every winter, under two hours from the house and I'm on the slopes. The city of Flagstaff is at 7,000 feet, and the base elevation at the Snow Bowl is 9,000 feet. The drive up the mountain is a windy road with a lot of snow and ice, often chains required even. https://www.snowbowl.ski/the-mountain/mountain-information/
Nice, apparently my AZ geography is no good lol. Hope that didn't come across as snarky. I'll see if I can take a couple to UPS and get an estimate this week.

I'm shelving the FiST for winter and using the Mazda 5 with factory 16" wheels and iceX tires...
I was close to buying a Mazda 5 after the FiST. I have no kids or any real reason to have one but I dig it.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
I was close to buying a Mazda 5 after the FiST. I have no kids or any real reason to have one but I dig it.
When the Volvo trans went, I needed a car quickly. I've had it 5 years now, from 50k to 103kmiles The sliding doors are killer for loading craigslist/marketplace stuff. Example? Four SVT wheels/tries 3 hours down the road. Four 16" factory mazda wheels and IceX tires 3 hours away. I towed my old deck wood to the landfill. I love it, but it is not the peppiest... I exclusively drive it to and from Philly every month and it will be my daily starting at first snow or steady 40 degree temps. The FiST will get washed and covered.

OP
O
Thread Starter #15
When the Volvo trans went, I needed a car quickly. I've had it 5 years now, from 50k to 103kmiles The sliding doors are killer for loading craigslist/marketplace stuff. Example? Four SVT wheels/tries 3 hours down the road. Four 16" factory mazda wheels and IceX tires 3 hours away. I towed my old deck wood to the landfill. I love it, but it is not the peppiest... I exclusively drive it to and from Philly every month and it will be my daily starting at first snow or steady 40 degree temps. The FiST will get washed and covered.
That must be the appeal. Hauling without being a monster. And decently priced.
I ended up in a Jetta TDI wagon over a 5. A bit smaller but still super useful. It's tough getting used to "normal" car acceleration.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Hey Negi and Opie, I travel to and from Philly and can transport these if you want. I am headed there tonight, so too late to arrange anything unless you can get them to Sterling/Herndon before 9pm. I transported a trailer hitch for another member up in Philly.

Hey Negi and Opie, I travel to and from Philly and can transport these if you want. I am headed there tonight, so too late to arrange anything unless you can get them to Sterling/Herndon before 9pm. I transported a trailer hitch for another member up in Philly.
Thx for the offer.But Op travels to Emmaus Pa too so thats like 25 mins for me.Waiting to hear from him about the winter setup.

OP
O
Thread Starter #20
Appreciate the offer but I have someone near me who wants to come kick them. You headed up for Thanksgiving