Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

15” Steel wheel center caps?

Hi does anyone else have center caps on their steel wheels? Been looking for the Dorman cover part # but can’t find one anywhere? The fact that the threads stick out way beyond the axle but and wheel is a pain. Also bore is 63.3 but the hub probably reduces that to 55-57mm

Thanks!

Attachments

I've been looking since last winter. Ebay is probably going to be your best bet although a buddy of mine found the police center caps and they look tits.

Personally I like the look as is. A kick-butt functional look, just like the wheel itself.

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
Hi does anyone else have center caps on their steel wheels? Been looking for the Dorman cover part # but can’t find one anywhere? The fact that the threads stick out way beyond the axle but and wheel is a pain. Also bore is 63.3 but the hub probably reduces that to 55-57mm

Thanks!
I had this same dilemma with my old '01 Focus. I tried all types of Dorman caps from local parts place with no luck. I'd really like to find a suitable cap for my new steelies.

Is that a pic of your wheel? What did you use to blacken the axle threads and hub?... mine are already orange :(