Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Team Dynamics Pro Race 3 or Pro Race 1.2?

Pro Race 3 or Pro Race 1.2?

• Pro Race 3

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Pro Race 1.2

Votes: 25 80.6%

• Total voters

TDavis

1000 Post Club
Both will be in High Power Silver as I feel silver is a severely underrated color when it comes to wheels, my car is Platinum White. Maybe I'll change my mind on the color but for now its this. All constructive criticism is welcome'd.

Pro Race 3

Pro Race 1.2

Truth in Ruin

1000 Post Club
I've been shopping for Pro Race 1.2, but I'm not having any luck finding them in 15x8. It looks like that size is out of production at the moment? I'll be ready to buy them in a couple of months, so hopefully they'll be available then.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
IF you desire/'need' 8" wide wheels, you have no choice but to go to the 1.2s in TD's lineup.

If not, the Pro Race 3s definitely WILL BE easier/quicker to clean and wax, and keep clean, and are IMO, one of the best looking 5 spokes available for these cars.

The Pro Race 3s would look/be wicked in a 16x8, but you have a better chance of hitting the billion dollar lottery than that ever happening. [:(] [mad]

Zissou

I've been shopping for Pro Race 1.2, but I'm not having any luck finding them in 15x8. It looks like that size is out of production at the moment? I'll be ready to buy them in a couple of months, so hopefully they'll be available then.
We have a vendor on the forum that sells these, [MENTION=129]PCA-1[/MENTION] they should be able to get you hooked up.
I've been in the market for some 15x8 1.2's as well. I'm just waiting until I have the money haha

Zissou

They both look awesome. I vote for the 1.2's just because of the different size options (smaller sizes). The 3's look awesome though. Would love them in a 16x8.

OP
TDavis

TDavis

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #6
Yeah I'm 50/50 on both. I like them equally. I've asked opinions of friends and they have mostly said the 1.2s because the multi spoke fit better with a smaller car.

OP
TDavis

TDavis

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #9
I think the 1.2's look better, and they're about 1 lb. lighter in stock 17 x 7 size. A little bit of unsprung weight can make a big difference.
Yeah I gotcha. Either way, both are much lighter then factory 17s. So either way its really good weight savings. Plus I'm getting the WilWood BBK and thats another 22lbs off the front.

Truth in Ruin

1000 Post Club
We have a vendor on the forum that sells these, [MENTION=129]PCA-1[/MENTION] they should be able to get you hooked up.
I've been in the market for some 15x8 1.2's as well. I'm just waiting until I have the money haha
Thank you, sir. He just PM'd me. I'm going to order from him when I have the money, too lol

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^HOW is it not "aggressive"?!?
Looks GREAT! [thumb]

Also; DESPITE the naysayers who claim you could have bought 'zero weight' feathers for rollers (by doing their deified hub conversion), you DID save a good amount of weight per corner over the factory hoops!! [wink] [:)]

Last edited: