Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Next months incentives?

Calling something "not as much of an automotive authority compared to Motor Trend" is the polite way of saying it's trash/not reliable.

Anyway, I don't care which website wrote this article, the point is that the source of it, is the official Ford brochure for 2018 (heck even the redesign and improved Mustang is on it) says that the fiesta will be available for 2018 with rearview camera added as a standard equipment as well as the 1.0T engine being no longer available. How more clear can that be?

There's even a more recent article (than the one you linked) about it on MT: http://www.motortrend.com/news/ford-fiesta-1-0l-ecoboost-axed-in-the-u-s/ (Agreed it does not specify it's about the 2018 model, but why would they write about 2017 model 2 months before the end of the year and it would make no sense for Ford to cut an engine at this time instead of waiting for 2018)

Yes I took that personally because I'm tired of people writing misleading information on Internet when official and reputable sources tell otherwise.

As for my counterpoint not being valid vs yours: if an official information from the manufacturer is less valid than sales guys/automotive journalists (whom are notoriously known for the unreliability of what they assert) are.... well what can I say?

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Calling something "not as much of an automotive authority compared to Motor Trend" is the polite way of saying it's trash/not reliable.

Anyway, I don't care which website wrote this article, the point is that the source of it, is the official Ford brochure for 2018 (heck even the redesign and improved Mustang is on it) says that the fiesta will be available for 2018 with rearview camera added as a standard equipment as well as the 1.0T engine being no longer available. How more clear can that be?

There's even a more recent article (than the one you linked) about it on MT: http://www.motortrend.com/news/ford-fiesta-1-0l-ecoboost-axed-in-the-u-s/ (Agreed it does not specify it's about the 2018 model, but why would they write about 2017 model 2 months before the end of the year and it would make no sense for Ford to cut an engine at this time instead of waiting for 2018)

Yes I took that personally because I'm tired of people writing misleading information on Internet when official and reputable sources tell otherwise.

As for my counterpoint not being valid vs yours: if an official information from the manufacturer is less valid than sales guys/automotive journalists (whom are notoriously known for the unreliability of what they assert) are.... well what can I say?
You know what your just plain hostile! Questioning the validity of something is not calling it trash and if you think it is then your comprehension of the English language is severely lacking.
I am not spreading misinformation and you are being opinionated and close minded. whether you chose to believe the validity of my sources in a sense does not discount my position just like whether I chose to believe what you say.

I merely stated information that could be correct as a contrary opinion . You sir are engaged in a game of Internet one upmanship . Enjoy I will chose to ignore you from now on.