Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Heat turning on by itself?

I have the heater set to 11 o'clock position (defrost/seat icon) but usually set the controls to off with the off button. While driving today the 11 o'clock position turned on. Was a bit odd. At first I through I hit it with my finger but after seeing where the shiftier was vs my hand when shifting, no way could I hit it. Ok so turned it off. Several hours later same thing. Out of the blue the heater came on and I know for a fact I didn't hit it in any way.

Anyone have this happen before?

This car is pissing me off. Besides the two warranty issues already that had to be fixed and not getting anywhere with my car overheating on hot days driving up hills now I have this heater thing and some noise coming from the center of the dash right behind the dash display hump. The dash display was one of the warranty fixes but I've had the display reboot itself now twice while driving.

I love the idea of this tiny car but atm I thinking of just paying it off and dumping it and go back in time and get a 1970's BMW 2002 and get a m42 swap done.