Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

NSW Owners?

Wondering how many NSW people we have? When I take delivery of my FiST would love to cruise.

OP
N
Thread Starter #3
Not too far, I head up your way a bit. Still waiting for my FiST anyway.

OP
N
Thread Starter #5
I'm a Nissan man I was all set to purchase a new SSS pulsar as I have a 99 model at the moment. Then I heard about the FiST, 3 month wait to test drive one and boy I wasn't disappointed. Never thought I would buy a Ford lol.

Evening Gents.

I finally decided to join up here and say GDAY... Full story of my life can be found here (Build Thread)

Damian from Sydney and I have an addiction with Fiesta's. Would be great to catchup with fellow NSW peeps. As for joining cruises and stuff around Sydney, join this group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/250777981727645/ I along with BigShotDan are good friends with a lot of the Sydney crew (mostly Fivers but a few ST owners) and they do quite a bit together. There is a very casual meet this sunday down Bulli Tops.

Hope to see some of you around.

OP
N
Thread Starter #7
Evening Gents.

I finally decided to join up here and say GDAY... Full story of my life can be found here (Build Thread)

Damian from Sydney and I have an addiction with Fiesta's. Would be great to catchup with fellow NSW peeps. As for joining cruises and stuff around Sydney, join this group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/250777981727645/ I along with BigShotDan are good friends with a lot of the Sydney crew (mostly Fivers but a few ST owners) and they do quite a bit together. There is a very casual meet this sunday down Bulli Tops.

Hope to see some of you around.
Great! I'm still waiting to take delivery of my FiST, but when I do would be into cruising.

OP
N
Thread Starter #9
Up here in Coffs Harbour there's a few XR4's, but only my FiST as far as i'm aware :)
Jeff
Guess you would standout in town. Living in Sydney I've only seen 2 on the road so far.

NELSON ST

New owner as of this morning. Live on central coast and do the daily commute to Sydney for work. Car looks mint. Bought it unseen and without a test drive. Have owned a Fiesta Zetec in the past as a work car and enjoyed it regardless of it being a bit underpowered. Thats all been fixed now and looking forward to putting some klm's on it.

The car was listed on carsales last week after the intended owner pulled out of the deal. 7 days later and it's found a new home.

OP
N
Thread Starter #11
New owner as of this morning. Live on central coast and do the daily commute to Sydney for work. Car looks mint. Bought it unseen and without a test drive. Have owned a Fiesta Zetec in the past as a work car and enjoyed it regardless of it being a bit underpowered. Thats all been fixed now and looking forward to putting some klm's on it.

The car was listed on carsales last week after the intended owner pulled out of the deal. 7 days later and it's found a new home.
Lucky you, I've been waiting for mine since April. That's what I get for wanting blue.

lucky duck!
Iam around the Hills and Parramatta area - black one.

theres a molten orange around here too which i drive opposite directions too [lovest]

done 8,000km so far.

Think i saw you Damo drive past my house the other day, with a blue car following you. Love the white turns heads

You talking about me??? I am usually in that area at least once a week. What day/whereabouts?

lucky duck!
Iam around the Hills and Parramatta area - black one.

theres a molten orange around here too which i drive opposite directions too [lovest]

done 8,000km so far.

Think i saw you Damo drive past my house the other day, with a blue car following you. Love the white turns heads

I am from the Hills district and soon to be owner!
I always seem to drive past a molten orange ST with painted black stock rims on Tuckwell Road, Castle Hill at around 3:30 pm on the way home from school.
So far thats the only ST i always see apart from spotting another molten orange one at Rouse Hill Town Centre the other week and a Blue one with black wheels on Showground Road. I would love to see more of these on Sydney roads, they are so sxcc! [lovest]