Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

MeisterR Coilover dampening settings

Trader history for TDavis (1)

TDavis

1000 Post Club
In the coming weeks I'll be getting a set of these and was wondering everyones dampening settings. I know everyone has a different preference but I figure it would be adventurous to play around with them and have a baseline somewhere.

I have been running my GT1 on full stiff since I got them.

Fronts are at 24 and rear is at 24. My car sits about 1/8” off the tires

"I've been told that if I make one more offensive remark, anywhere, at anytime I will be sacked. Even the Angel Gabriel would struggle with that hanging over his head." ~ Jeremy Clarkson

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^I think that TDavis was asking about the damper combined compression/rebound settings not the ride height adjustment of the spring coil over/weight jacker collars (unless they go up to a #24 setting, and that's what you were referring to, and not the fender edge ride height [dunno]).

KKaWing

IIRC MeisterR recommends front from full stiff -10 clicks, rear from full stuff -13 clicks. It's buried somewhere in the MeisterR coilover thread.