Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FIST are selling like hot cakes

sml2727

So I have been checking out all the local ford sites and as soon as they appear online they seem to sell in no time. The closest lot near me had 4 in stock on there website Wednesday, I check today and all if them are gone. I was being picky and waiting for a white one, but at this rate I may never get one...has anyone seen the yellow one in person?

Is this normal for the Fiesta ST? I've only started searching for one this week

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
They are currently being heavily discounted which is probably the reason why they are selling faster than normal.

I am not seeing that here in Texas. I just checked my cars.com search I had created last month during my hunt and am still seeing several of the same ones that I was originally looking at. I searched for a few weeks before receiving an offer I couldn't refuse. The one I bought had been sitting on the lot for at least a couple of weeks.

OP
S

sml2727

Thread Starter #6
+1. Ford's giving $3500 cash back on '17 Fiestas around here right now.
Yeah that's what they are doing right now in my area to.

And there was a yellow one yesterday on there website and today it's gone.

I'm see mostly black ones and gray, colors I don't want.