Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

TDavis' Platinum Warrior build

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Make sure to note your thoughts on turbo lag with that GIANT intercooler!!
I'd actually be more worried about that it blocks the WHOLE radiator.

But yes, many on here with them say their is NO running hot problems at all, even in the middle of a blazing southwestern summer, especially with one of the aftermarket radiators. [dunno]

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I'd actually be more worried about that it blocks the WHOLE radiator.

But yes, many on here with them say their is NO running hot problems at all, even in the middle of a blazing southwestern summer, especially with one of the aftermarket radiators. [dunno]
Its blocks the Radiator as much as a stock Intercooler* and....

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Make sure to note your thoughts on turbo lag with that GIANT intercooler!!
Been proven to be a minimal drop just like all the other stock style Intercoolers.....But hey...

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
TDavis

TDavis

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #275
How’s the car coming along?
Nothings changed. Got two new Dunlops on before spring. Can't go to track days because I'm the only on in my department currently until I find someone to hire.

Also waiting for OIR track to open up. Thats only an hour from me and it looks sick.

Currently have no desire to get more power. I feel its pretty good on where its at.

Woods247

2000 Post Club
I just started looking at 225/45/15 tires and they have me thinking about changing my brakes. There's so many inexpensive options compared to what we have now. I do love my brakes though..