Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS FS: K1 Connecting Rods and DHM Headstuds

Trader history for dL_ST (0)

Free bump!

Easy payment, very quick shipping, and a good buying experience.

Just graduated and started a new job recently, so I haven't had time to inspect the goods till now. Everything is a killer deal for the price. Headstuds look to be high quality, but the con rods are a work of art. Everything is brand new and as described. Rods this sized are usually around $400-$600, and headstud kits are usually $200-$400. This is a hell of a deal on new engine parts.

OP
D
Thread Starter #28
Free bump!

Easy payment, very quick shipping, and a good buying experience.

Just graduated and started a new job recently, so I haven't had time to inspect the goods till now. Everything is a killer deal for the price. Headstuds look to be high quality, but the con rods are a work of art. Everything is brand new and as described. Rods this sized are usually around $400-$600, and headstud kits are usually $200-$400. This is a hell of a deal on new engine parts.
Thanks for the review and free bump! Glad you enjoyed the parts and the killer deal.

kevtan

Need a set of head studs. Please pm. Thanks.

Sent from my MI 5s Plus using Tapatalk