Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

MD Owners?

iso100

1000 Post Club
I just purchased a performance blue Fiesta ST and live in central MD. Any other owners on here?

We have a multi-brand meet in Columbia, MD on Thursday nights @ 7pm. Mainly Subarus but there is also an GTI, EVO, BMW, 240 with a LS3, and my 14 ST. We also do Cars and Coffee in Maple Lawn (RT 29 and 216) Fulton/ West Laurel / Columbia area Saturdays @ 9:30 am.

OP
I

iso100

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #4
Nice! When my car gets back from the hospital I will come join!

OP
I

iso100

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
ManOnFire there's actually a meet every Wednesday night at the Applebee's in Gambrills right down the street from my house.

ManOnFire there's actually a meet every Wednesday night at the Applebee's in Gambrills right down the street from my house.
I've been the the Gambrills meet when I had my WRX. Not really my cup of tea. The Columbia meet is small (10 - 16 people) and we all have dinner together and talk. One Thursday it's at the 5 Guys in Dobbin Center near the Walmart and the other it's at J&P Pizza in Fulton. We rotate back and forth between the two. The Cars and Coffee in Fulton is also small but a good group of people and a good mix of cars.

OP
I

iso100

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #7
Cool. Yeah I only went to a few of the Gambrills meets and left after a bit. I might try to get to the Columbia one.

I live in the Upper Marlboro/Bowie area. We should all try to get together so I can hear your exhausts.....if you have changed them. I am having a tough time making a choice on an exhaust.
I will be out of town labor day weekend, but would love to do cars and coffee or lunch any other weekend.

OP
I

iso100

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #9
I have an MBRP on the way. Should be shipped this week.

You're very close to me. We definitely should hook up. What color is yours?

OP
I

iso100

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #10
Never mind. I see it's black in your profile.

That is great. so far I have only heard the exhaust on airjor13's car. I am leaning towards the Milltek. I hate having to make a decision based on the sound of a youtube video.

OP
I

iso100

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #12
That is great. so far I have only heard the exhaust on airjor13's car. I am leaning towards the Milltek. I hate having to make a decision based on the sound of a youtube video.
My exhaust is on and I freaking love it. I'm up for a demo sometime when you're available. Or you could come down to the Wednesday meet at Applebees in Gambrills next week.

OP
I

iso100

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #14
I haven't been in a few weeks but will go to meet another ST owner. 8pm is when most people start showing up.

OP
I

iso100

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #16
Sounds good. I'll be the only Fiesta ST, LOL.

anyone want to get a DMV ST G2G going? maybe do a highway kanjo/cruise and have a blast? im in the Severna park (annearundel co) area. shoot me a txt. also I have a 2 car port and am a performance mechanic, so if anyone ever wants to have a wrenching g2g or needs help with any technical installs, I have 2 snap on boxes tools etc.

dave m 443-603-6110

airjor13

2000 Post Club
anyone want to get a DMV ST G2G going? maybe do a highway kanjo/cruise and have a blast? im in the Severna park (annearundel co) area. shoot me a txt. also I have a 2 car port and am a performance mechanic, so if anyone ever wants to have a wrenching g2g or needs help with any technical installs, I have 2 snap on boxes tools etc.

dave m 443-603-6110
I am down for that man! I'll bring beer! [drinking]

OP
I

iso100

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #19
Sounds good to me as well.

yea im used to building drift setups and competing. kinda growing out of the sliding sideways, and want to build my ST for more of a time attack/road course setup. so anytime u guys wanna link up and shoot the shit, wrench alil, light the fire barrel or go hit some back roads or rip the highway lmk. anytime.