Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Possible issue with mountune springs??

I am sure there is, just not sure what it is! They are the same as the uprated dampers used in Europe. I can't recall the name of the model, but it was before the ST and ST-line.
In Europe it was the Zetec S, now rebranded as ST-Line. In Australasia it was known as Sport.

How is the ride quality with your swift set up? I was looking for something that would eliminate the annoying bounciness without losing comfort or handling
The ride was much better, a lot less crashing over bumps and reduced bounce. The bounce was still there but no where near as bad and definitely livable for a d/d

The ride was much better, a lot less crashing over bumps and reduced bounce. The bounce was still there but no where near as bad and definitely livable for a d/d
Awesome to hear. I've been on edge with the setup. A lot of people I'm reading go with b8 but I read a post about swift recommending to go with b6 since they designed it to go with the stock struts and shocks. I didn't know which would be the better route... I'd be inclined to listen to swift but there's a lot of good feedback on the b8's too.

Sorry to bring up an old thread but does anyone know if mountune fixed the issue with these for the later models? I just picked up a 2018 and was going to pick up a set and found this thread when I searched for them. Looks like they still sell them on their website.

Sorry to bring up an old thread but does anyone know if mountune fixed the issue with these for the later models? I just picked up a 2018 and was going to pick up a set and found this thread when I searched for them. Looks like they still sell them on their website.
Unknown. I think that most of the people involved in this moved to different brands and didn't look back.

Mountune replies to concerns

Unknown. I think that most of the people involved in this moved to different brands and didn't look back.
Hey guys, I recently purchased a used '18 and had been researching springs for a while before-hand planning on Mountune based on positive reviews I'd read on earlier model ST's until I came across this thread. I reached out to them regarding this topic and received immediate responses I thought I'd share with everyone.

RE: Changes by Ford to the rear suspension:
"The info below indicates the original springs have the same part number from Ford. Starting in 2017, Ford changed the rear
top spring bushing but that should have no effect on our spring. We hope this answers your question but let us know if you need more info
Mountune.png

RE: Possible issues with Mountune Springs
"We did have a small batch of springs last year that were made to the wrong specs. We've since replaced those for customers and have
not had any QC issues since. We install them every day at our facility and they work great."

I'm a little concerned that the thicker bushing may negate any lowering capability of their springs, but based on these responses I placed my order and will provide pics once received and installed!

koozy

3000 Post Club
Both in the pic go on the car. Left goes on top, right one on the bottom of the springs. Non issue.

Look at the diagram, they’re both in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[QUOTE = "Youhavebeendunn, post: 278150, miembro: 8011"] Para comparar, aquí está mi SFE con muelles Mountune para el ST

No me molesta que el frente sea un poco más alto que el trasero. No es realmente notable.

Enviado desde mi LG-H873 usando Tapatalk [/ QUOTE]
Actualmente estoy con eibach pero estoy buscando algo más alto en el frente, ¿cómo está Mountune ahora? Saben que si esto es un problema de fabricación o es solo una configuración, necesito más por delante