Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Upcoming meet, date decision thread

STooge

Alright guys so lets get this meet set up!!!

We know we want to meet in the late-ish morning. Then cruise a canyon road to Park City. We can probably find somewhere awesome to either buy lunch or take supplies and find somewhere to grill, which would also be a good way to take it slow while we are there. And finally cruise back to SLC and grab dinner somewhere.

I am free pretty much all weekends only thing that will change is whether or not we have my son.

So if everyone would please chime in with their availability then we can set it up

OP
STooge

STooge

Thread Starter #3
So say, starting from saturday the 24th would be a bad saturday is that right?

OP
STooge

STooge

Thread Starter #5
Sunday could work for me as well.

So we got 2 yays for the Sunday the 25th.

Might not be able to make it next sunday. I could be in Lake Powell but im not sure at the moment.

OP
STooge

STooge

Thread Starter #10
Keep us posted on that Justin, I think I speak for us all when I say that we want everyone to be able to make it.

OP
STooge

STooge

Thread Starter #11
So it looks like we are doing the cruise Monday. Should involve something like; meet>cruise>eat>cruise. Going to meet mid to late morning Monday at a place to be determined. Wash the cars, bring your friends/significant others, and we should all have a great time.

2-way radios as well, anyone have any. I have 2 that I will have to make sure work.