Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

anyone here running "2014-2017 Symposer-Port Blow off Valve "kit" no tune needed" from Whoosh?

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
anyone here running "2014-2017 Symposer-Port Blow off Valve "kit" no tune needed" from Whoosh?
https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopif...2017-s-port-blow-off-valve-kit-no-tune-needed
looking for some feedback from people that have bought it/install it
There are a bunch of people running this BOV in the symposer port
Also, if you look on my site, there are a few reviews at the bottom of the item listing from people that purchased the kit.
Let me know if you have any specific questions

OP
felopr

felopr

Thread Starter #3
I would like to see some vids if any, cant distinguish the kompact and this bov videos from YouTube (title doesnt say). Does it have the same problems as the shorty bov amd kompact bov ( dialing it, flutter at low load, etc) or would it be better to go with a dv+

I, too, would like some more posts on this. I am curious on the sound and if it blows off frequently - even at low boost. I am in the market for a BOV, but I do not want it to blow off every time. I would like to hear it once in a while when I push max or near max boost. Or maybe I do not fully understand the concept.

Se7eN

Se7eN

I would like to see some vids if any, cant distinguish the kompact and this bov videos from YouTube (title doesnt say). Does it have the same problems as the shorty bov amd kompact bov ( dialing it, flutter at low load, etc) or would it be better to go with a dv+
On a bigger turbo it should not have issues, I'd bet on a small hybrid it would. Also it sounds 10 times less than any BOV set on the turbo, you can barely hear it in comparison. You do have to dial it in a bit probably took about 3 tries to have it perfect haven't touched it since it was set up over a year ago.