Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

GEM Test

FI_ST

So I took my car (2014 Fiesta ST) to the dealership to do the door lock and coolant recall work done. When i get the car back and try to adjust my driver and passenger side mirrors.. using the control stick nothing happens!

I check the fuse and its fine.

Does anyone know how to enter the GEM test mode? So i can maybe check if the unit is receiving signal

I tried holding the rear defrost + pressing and releasing the start button, waiting 10 seconds then releasing the rear defrost.

Thanks

Sound like they forgot to reconnect the harness to the switch. Might as well just pill the door panel off and reconnect it yourself...might be easier

OP
F

FI_ST

Thread Starter #3
Yeah that was it. Ugh... luckily it was easy to do.

Still curious about the GEM test tho.

haste

1000 Post Club
I am a mechanic myself and don't trust any of them to do the work right! [histerical]

There are some really good mechanics out there but I guess it's luck of the draw which one gets to work on your car.