Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2018 ST colors

Greetings to all. First post here. I have a Platinum White ST on order but I can't help but wish I had more color choices. I ordered in early August but as of last week was still listed as in production. I've seen that ford document that shows a new red, blue and green but nothing says what models the colors will be available on. Anybody that could answer 2018 ST colors for me? Thanks.

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
Tagging along. Been back and forth on buying an 18 to replace my orange 15. It really is gonna come down to colors. I really like that new red on the focus st and think would be nice on the fiesta.

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
Greetings to all. First post here. I have a Platinum White ST on order but I can't help but wish I had more color choices. I ordered in early August but as of last week was still listed as in production. I've seen that ford document that shows a new red, blue and green but nothing says what models the colors will be available on. Anybody that could answer 2018 ST colors for me? Thanks.
Ummm, I don't think there is going to be a Fiesta ST in 2018 here in the states. [bawling]

From what I have read there will be a 2018 here in the states but nothing will change from the 2017 model.

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
Yep. We will get the 2018 but will be same as we have now but might get few new colors....... get up to date on your info people's. ;)

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
If you check Ford.com
The Fiesta is only available for the 2017 year model.
After September, if continuing the 2018 model should be listed.
However, Ford has been known to do strange things.

Dave

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
If you check Ford.com

Dave

They just recently put the 2018 focus on their site also........ wasn't in sept.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Call your dealer and try to buy an '18.
I did.

Dave

If you check Ford.com

Dave
Last year (2016), the order info and update in the website for the 2017 model was made in early november. And I guess Ford wants to sell as much 2017 models as they can because it seems like you guys south still have a bunch of them lying in dealers lot, so they are not eager to put out the new year model because they know it will be harder to sell the remaining 2017 when the 2018 will be out.

I found this page as well, so it's not only the pdf brochure. https://media.ford.com/content/fordmedia/fna/us/en/products/cars/fiesta/2018-fiesta.html

I still have faith and keep my fingers crossed ;)

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I guess all the info out there is wrong and the brochure right from ford is wrong also...... those sales people always know all.
I never said who was wright or wrong, just what I was told and that was last weekend, anything can change.

Last year (2016), the order info and update in the website for the 2017 model was made in early november. And I guess Ford wants to sell as much 2017 models as they can because it seems like you guys south still have a bunch of them lying in dealers lot, so they are not eager to put out the new year model because they know it will be harder to sell the remaining 2017 when the 2018 will be out.

I found this page as well, so it's not only the pdf brochure. https://media.ford.com/content/fordmedia/fna/us/en/products/cars/fiesta/2018-fiesta.html

I still have faith and keep my fingers crossed ;)
Thanks, we could not find that brochure last weekend.

Dave

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
If you check Ford.com

Dave
From what I've heard there will be no Fiesta ST in the states. It's already October and there is no "build your own" info on Ford's U.S. market website for Fiesta. It's all 2017 info. You could have ordered any other 2018 Ford product back in August, and every other model they sell is available to look on their website, but no Fiesta. That's not by accident.

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
From what I've heard there will be no Fiesta ST in the states. It's already October and there is no "build your own" info on Ford's U.S. market website for Fiesta. It's all 2017 info. You could have ordered any other 2018 Ford product back in August, and every other model they sell is available to look on their website, but no Fiesta. That's not by accident.

Did you not look at the ford link above? Also the focus wasn't on the ford site as a 2018 model till recently. Some people just have a very hard head.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Did you not look at the ford link above? Also the focus wasn't on the ford site as a 2018 model till recently. Some people just have a very hard head.
I just stopped in for breakfast at my dealer this morning.
I inquired again.
Again I was told that the '18 Fiesta is not available for sale or order in the US at this time.
If things change they would let me know.
Since my dealer has been the "#1 Dealer" for a great number of years, one would think they would have the latest info.

We will just have to wait and see.

Dave

Dpro

6000 Post Club
I just stopped in for breakfast at my dealer this morning.
I inquired again.
Again I was told that the '18 Fiesta is not available for sale or order in the US at this time.
If things change they would let me know.
Since my dealer has been the "#1 Dealer" for a great number of years, one would think they would have the latest info.

We will just have to wait and see.

Dave
This is the exact same thing I was told by the same dealer. I even mentioned at two weeks ago in the order thread only to be derided and put down by a Canadian member who thought he knew better and used the motor1 sight or some such other sight for his reference and that supposed product brochure.
I went to Fords site and tried to do a build your own and wound up up with a dead end incomplete build and a link to 2017 pricing for a base 2017.
I probably would have bought from the numbe 1 store as well but they could not get me the Recaro package with the color I wanted. I am very close to an out of state purchase because of of that.

Dave ( i know same name)

This is the exact same thing I was told by the same dealer. I even mentioned at two weeks ago in the order thread only to be derided and put down by a Canadian member who thought he knew better and used the motor1 sight or some such other sight for his reference and that supposed product brochure.
I went to Fords site and tried to do a build your own and wound up up with a dead end incomplete build and a link to 2017 pricing for a base 2017.
I probably would have bought from the numbe 1 store as well but they could not get me the Recaro package with the color I wanted. I am very close to an out of state purchase because of of that.

Dave ( i know same name)
Omg, here we go again...
Lol at the fact that it is "supposed" product brochure. I guess a complete page on the Ford website is fake as well? https://media.ford.com/content/fordmedia/fna/us/en/products/cars/fiesta/2018-fiesta.html
Fake News everywhere!
If they put out that much info for a 2018 model and finally it won't be available, Ford would be a complete joke.

The reason you were not able to build your own on the ford website is because they are updating the site. If you try to get to the building app directly with the "Shop/Build your own" menu on the home page or the Fiesta ST page, you will be sent to a dead link indeed, stating "This website will be or is currently being refreshed. Therefore, some content may not be available. Thank you for your patience during this maintenance period.".
But if you go to the normal Fiesta page and then click on the "Build and price" link, you will be sent to a builder that works and you will be able to choose the ST model. I tried it and it worked like a charm. And I was obviously on the US Ford website, using 12919 as a zip code.